Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Going to pop the question to the missus tomorrow night. Absolutely crapping it.

Just go ahead and say it, man. I built it up to be an Everest in my mind and put all sorts of pressure on myself about the best way to do it, but in the end, I just asked her one night and she said yes. We're getting married very soon and were engaged for three or more years. Best of luck.

Best of luck to you good sir!

I am awaiting a letter for a possible job interview for a job I really, really want. My heart has sunk these past few mornings when the postie hasn't delivered the goods.

At the moment I am listening to some early Madonna stuff, safe to say i'm getting into the groove... queer as that sounds.

You feel absolutely nothing while asleep, hard lenses irritate some folk because the eyelid catches on the edge of the lens as its a lot smaller than a soft lens but youre not blinking when youre sleeping hopefully :P

Cheers for the info good sir. I'll consider giving it go then.

All the best to you sir!

Cheers for the info good sir. I'll consider giving it go then.

My mate is an optician and he basically practised on me with the new machine when they got it. His take on laser surgery even prior to his practice buying the machine for that was "never do it" as the risk is always there of it going horribly wrong. He said he doesn't know of any opticians that get laser surgery done and that was enough to put me right off it. Having said that, I know people who did get it done and it went well so like I said its a choice to be made. At least with ortho-k you can decide to go back to wearing specs or normal lenses whenever you like. Or go back to ortho-k if it suits you to.

My mate is an optician and he basically practised on me with the new machine when they got it. His take on laser surgery even prior to his practice buying the machine for that was "never do it" as the risk is always there of it going horribly wrong. He said he doesn't know of any opticians that get laser surgery done and that was enough to put me right off it. Having said that, I know people who did get it done and it went well so like I said its a choice to be made. At least with ortho-k you can decide to go back to wearing specs or normal lenses whenever you like. Or go back to ortho-k if it suits you to.

I know an optician who's had it done (I also had it done around 4 years ago, best decision I've ever made). Each to there own though, I suppose.

Nearly bottled it, she's a final year medical student and was called in to work the nightshift at the last moment. She was miserable so I thought that if I popped in during in her break and did it then it'd cheer her up no end.

And it did :D

Nearly bottled it, she's a final year medical student and was called in to work the nightshift at the last moment. She was miserable so I thought that if I popped in during in her break and did it then it'd cheer her up no end.

And it did :D

thumbup2.gif

Not enough greens mate. Soooopurbbbb biggrin.gif

Edited by ffcsam