Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Did anyone see the Aurora last night? Came down as far south as Yorkshire apparently, albeit not as impressive as you might find nearer the arctic.

Saw this on Brian Cox's twitter of the Aurora over Dundee!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben-e-boy/6745222659/

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Did anyone see the Aurora last night? Came down as far south as Yorkshire apparently, albeit not as impressive as you might find nearer the arctic.

Saw this on Brian Cox's twitter of the Aurora over Dundee!

http://www.flickr.co...boy/6745222659/

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Seen it numerous times before but a bit peeved that the website I signed up to to give me aurora alerts decided not to send me an email for this one. mad.gif

Owing to a combination of Glasgow City Council and my letting agent's varying degrees of incompetence, they have tried to lumber me with a £1200 bill due immediately. I handed it to my ex to sort out, as she is liable for half, and she had over a week off on holiday with which to deal with it. A dozen phone calls and five or six emails later and I had been given the princely sum of £100 off the bill (still due immediately). And she's meant to be a lawyer.

I call up today and within ten minutes on the phone had the bill correctly reduced to around £400, over the next two months.

Moral of the story: Don't send a woman to do a man's job. dry.gif