Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Heading off to a good old fashioned lynching, apparently some local sex offender is trying to set up home nearby and the locals have got wind of it. It will be like the stoning scene from "The life of Brian":lol: It will probably be the local toothless jobless and their dogs having a good day out. It is in Dalkeith btw with a 1.30 kick off according to facebook sources.

oh well it looks like there are at least 3 people in support of the local rapist....Why dont you give the council a call and offer to take him in

Edited by tinkerbelle

I went to Irvine for the Medda-Forres game yesterday. Ayrshire was like going back in time. Also, am I right in assuming that, since there are 2 teams in a relatively small town, and it seems like irvines strips are basically the ones rangers throw away when theyre finsihed using them, that there is some kind of historical 'cultural difference' between Medda and Vics?

I don't remember Rangers ever wearing a top even similar to Meadows current one. :huh:

The wife has an old art school friend staying with her this weekend. Which is of course, lovely.

I managed to get away with some mates to watch the rugby even though I hate rugby, and apparently the wife and her friend are on the third shitty RomCom of the day. f**k this, I'm away to watch For a Few Dollars More and drink some whisky.

The wife has an old art school friend staying with her this weekend. Which is of course, lovely.

I managed to get away with some mates to watch the rugby even though I hate rugby, and apparently the wife and her friend are on the third shitty RomCom of the day. f**k this, I'm away to watch For a Few Dollars More and drink some whisky.

No three-way action on the go?