Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Managed to stay up all night watching the Superbowl and was planning on going in for a half day at work to build up some precious flexi time. But just as I go to start getting ready I've hit the wall... f**k it, bed time :D

Leaving aside the fact that I highly doubt they radically changed their strip between the photo I posted and the replay of the same tie 2 weeks later, I went and had a little google to give you the benefit of the doubt.

post-16788-0-24843300-1328439532_thumb.j

Whats the point youre making here? That 'ok, I suppose the previous one looked a little like a Rangers kit, but the new one? No sirree' ? laugh.gif

I mean I wasnt having a dig in my original post, (which Id be interested to know how you came across, by the way, considering I posted it several months ago), but youre not exactly helping the reputation of the junior fans on here at the moment if you're going to claim that the above kit is not pretty much a rangers kit.

Also, are you able to answer the question in my original post? Since there are 2 teams in a relatively small town, and Medda play in red, white and blue, basically a rangers kit, is there a historical sectarian divide between Medda and Vics?

The traditional divide between Meadow & Vics is the river. Depending on which side of the river Irvine you were raised decided who your local team was.

Absolutely nothing sectarian in it at all.

Also please note Meadow Park was the home of Irvine Celtic and Meadow were the second team sharing that ground (hence the reason for the team name Irvine Meadow XI - denoting a second team at the ground). When Irvine Celtic folded meadow took sole use and ownership of the ground but kept the XI for historical reasons.

So you shot two taliban and a cleaner 'at work' was giving you the eyes, both in the same day?

Seems legit.

the army needs cleaners too... us soldiers are a messy lot... oh i could tell you stories son