Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I like the general attitude that if there's no segregation, there's no option but to have a bit of a scrap. Well, I say "like", I mean I find it amusing. In a sad kind of way.

I always chuckle at the people who say "the big games bring out the idiots" as well. Barely a thousand people were there. :lol:

Geeing it yaldi on the wrong side of the road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFFXq2zw4Bc&feature=player_embedded

:lol:

I live 5 minutes away from there. He took the turn off I use. Wrong side of the road just to avoid going across the bridge. Could have been a lot worse if he continued up to the roundabout at the top of the road.

Just come through a job interview...is it a good thing or a bad thing when you spend more time grilling the panel about their work and how it fits, than you spend answering questions yourself?

Depends whether you were talking a load of shite or not :lol:

Depends whether you were talking a load of shite or not :lol:

Mixed! :lol:

Also, I probably should have used the expression "take on PhD students" with respect to my future ambitions, rather than "recruit minions". Still, I don't think it went TOO badly...:unsure:

I don't understand all this Jelly and Ice Cream nonsense from Celtic fans. huh.gif

They used to always sing it in a derogatory way about Margaret Thatcher. The first verse was just 'Were havin a party when Thatcher dies',,,then they took it too far...as usual.

Right, now can we finally bomb Methil and the immediate surrounding area after making sure that all bunnies and other pets are evacuated from the area first?

Link :(:angry:

The culprits should be found and have their ears cut of with scissors to see how they like it mad.gif