Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A mate of mine on my course (History and Politics) thought the Guardian was a supporter of the coalition government and staunchly disagreed with me when I pointed out that it was a notably left wing newspaper. A week later I'm still confused as to how he made it to third year politics without noticing this whenever he's read it.

I'm having tinned mackerel on toast for my tea.

I've just given that to my dog to keep her coat shiny :lol: , you must own a well waxed Barbour........

or a shell suit :ph34r:

Edited by wunfellaff

For the first time ever tonight I gave money to a busker. I went for a walk and ended up watching him for an hour on the busiest shopping street in the city. He mainly played Bob Marley with a few other bits and pieces thrown in too, it was excellent.

Was it the guy in Glasgow that looks like Ian Wright Wright Wright? If so he is terrific and I've also given him money before. If not, whenever you are next in Glasgow keep an eye out for this guy. He's a top busker!

Was it the guy in Glasgow that looks like Ian Wright Wright Wright? If so he is terrific and I've also given him money before. If not, whenever you are next in Glasgow keep an eye out for this guy. He's a top busker!

Met him at a party once where he told everyone there that they were c***s. Needless to say there were quite a few people pissed off at being called a c**t but he then explained that we're all c***s as we all come from the c**t.:lol: