Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Arrived at my work at 8.00 this morning to be met by a few of my workmates standing out side the job. When I asked them what was up they said that they were just watching the woman next door making her usual morning cup of tea. Feeling puzzled by this remark I turned to see what they were talking about. About 5 metres away from where we were all standing was this woman in her kitchen with the curtains wide open and the room lit up like an operating theatre. She was stark naked showing everything she had!She must be blind if she could not see all of us there. According to the others she does this every day. She is pretty fit so I reckon she does it deliberately. smile.gif

Where?

Ignore Tinkerbell.

Lets examine the facts.

Early in the morning, the wifie is in the buff making breakfast, the old man gets off on it.

Clearly this is a dwelling with a well maintained heating system, possibly by the man of the house who is also a bit of a perv.

P&B, the place has to be Stirling.

1351279239[/url]' post='6748488']

Ignore Tinkerbell.

Lets examine the facts.

Early in the morning, the wifie is in the buff making breakfast, the old man gets off on it.

Clearly this is a dwelling with a well maintained heating system, possibly by the man of the house who is also a bit of a perv.

P&B, the place has to be Stirling.

I would love that reasoning to be true if you are talking about who I think you are.Will keep an eye out for ponytails hanging on the wash line wink.gif

Genuine question, which I'm sure will be answered in a few weeks on the course, but why?

The player has left the game, if he commits another red card offence put it in your report but don't ever physically show a player two red cards.

I'm think of going to Uni next year for the first time at the grand age of 29

Decided I don't want to spend my life working in what is now a dead end job for me with no real future prospects, also I was in a serious accident last year that's made me think more about my future

I'm filling in my application form, and to be honest, I'm shitting it.

Decided I don't want to spend my life working in what is now a dead end job for me with no real future prospects, also I was in a serious accident last year that's made me think more about my future

Why would you eat you form?

Do it.

I'd always wanted to be a teacher but circumstances prevented me from getting the qualifications that I needed.

Was stuck in a dead-end job when I split up with my ex, she bought my share of the flat and at 24 I decided to go to Uni.

Four years as an undergraduate and a year as a post-graduate and I'm now in my teaching job and absolutely loving it.

The hardest part you will find is the social side. At 24 I was too old for the school-leavers and too young for the mature students, so I didn't have a lot of mates at Uni until fourth year, when some of the younger ones grew up a bit and the age difference didn't matter too much. That to me was the only downfall.

Plus, the ability to have afternoon naps cannot be overstated 8)

Busy day tomorrow, many shops and buisness' in Montrose will receive a Poppy Scotland collecting tin and a box of poppies. I have a co pilot sorted out to handle the paperwork and make sure the car doesn't get stolen while I do the donkey work.

Should be a fun way to spend a couple of hours.

Do it.

I'd always wanted to be a teacher but circumstances prevented me from getting the qualifications that I needed.

Was stuck in a dead-end job when I split up with my ex, she bought my share of the flat and at 24 I decided to go to Uni.

Four years as an undergraduate and a year as a post-graduate and I'm now in my teaching job and absolutely loving it.

The hardest part you will find is the social side. At 24 I was too old for the school-leavers and too young for the mature students, so I didn't have a lot of mates at Uni until fourth year, when some of the younger ones grew up a bit and the age difference didn't matter too much. That to me was the only downfall.

Plus, the ability to have afternoon naps cannot be overstated 8)

Cheers

I'm thinking now is the best time for me, I've not for a penny of debt and for the last 3/4 years I've been doing a lot of saving. Also I know next summer I will be getting an insurance payout.

The social side is a bit worrying, but the way I look at it I've not for the same mind set the younger crowd, I've done the going out dying the week and weekend getting wrecked etc.... So I won't be going for thy side of things.

Although cheap drinks at the union wouldn't go a miss :P