Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

My flatmate is away out tonight. This is despite going out on Wednesday night and not returning until this morning with no wallet, a shirt covered in blood and an assault charge with CCTV evidence. Absolute idiot.

Did he take a shovel?

My flatmate is away out tonight. This is despite going out on Wednesday night and not returning until this morning with no wallet, a shirt covered in blood and an assault charge with CCTV evidence. Absolute idiot.

:unsure:.....why on earth is he an idiot? He 'might' have somebody to ''see''..............

:unsure:.....why on earth is he an idiot? He 'might' have somebody to ''see''..............

You don't see why someone who has been charged with assault should go out on the piss the day after the incident? Really?

Is this something you also did? Did you go out on the piss the day after getting charged or something? I can't really think of any other reasons as to why someone wouldn't think of this as idiotic behavior.

Is this something you also did? Did you go out on the piss the day after getting charged or something?

Aye, twice in one day, twice. Embarrasingly by the same coppers at the begiining and end of thier shift. Then at Easter Road got lifted for inebriation, took to the office, released on condition of not going to the game and then lifted by the same coppers (again) trying to climb in. I got lifted on consecutive visits to Greenock as well, but it was different Polis.

Beat that! (I know folk that can!)

Guest The Phoenix

Aye, twice in one day, twice. Embarrasingly by the same coppers at the begiining and end of thier shift. Then at Easter Road got lifted for inebriation, took to the office, released on condition of not going to the game and then lifted by the same coppers (again) trying to climb in. I got lifted on consecutive visits to Greenock as well, but it was different Polis.

Beat that! (I know folk that can!)

I assume you timeously reported all of the above to your employer as per Staff Rule 76 in the yellow book?

I assume you timeously reported all of the above to your employer as per Staff Rule 76 in the yellow book?

No! Someone else did. That wasn't easy. I got an SR1. Reminding me I was a Queens Officer and should behave as such at all times. It wasn't fot those though. It was for a faux pas at Ayr (twice again actually now I think of it.) My wee manager at the time was a good guy, the assistant manager wanted me bulleted, but we won the day.

Guest The Phoenix

No! Someone else did. That wasn't easy. I got an SR1. Reminding me I was a Queens Officer and should behave as such at all times. It wasn't fot those though. It was for a faux pas at Ayr (twice again actually now I think of it.) My wee manager at the time was a good guy, the assistant manager wanted me bulleted, but we won the day.

Ah, a SR1.

Only really naughty civil servants got one of them.

I only ever sacked one member of staff.

Young lad told me he,d been at casualty with torn knee ligaments and they'd told him to go home and put a bag of frozen peas on it.

His mother had already phoned in to tell me he'd been arrested the night before for assault.

Quote from BBC 4 Glen Campbell night.

Wife: When I met him he had a terrible alcohol problem.

GC It wasn't terrible, I enjoyed it.

ETA, Even better. Diagnoed with alzheimers....

GC "I'm glad i've forgot most of it."

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

You don't see why someone who has been charged with assault should go out on the piss the day after the incident? Really?

Is this something you also did? Did you go out on the piss the day after getting charged or something? I can't really think of any other reasons as to why someone wouldn't think of this as idiotic behavior.

Never been charged with assault so can't answer that one, but for other things like breach. hell yeah. It is also traditional to go on the lash straight from a Court appearance too.

No offence, but your post read like one from someone attending a Police Training College.............

Never been charged with assault so can't answer that one, but for other things like breach. hell yeah. It is also traditional to go on the lash straight from a Court appearance too.

No offence, but your post read like one from someone attending a Police Training College.............

Typical weegie ned type post.