Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Pretty much, aye. But it tends to be fried and much more salty. Lovely stuff.

The jackpot is when you get a big bit which is crunchy on the outside but soft and gooey on the inside. Opposite when you get a hairy bit on the other hand.

Looks like I'm now single for the first time in 3 and a half years, since I was 18.

Well... f**k.

Don't let it get you down. It isn't cool having something that's been a part of your life for that long just disappear. But always remember that it is always darkest before the dawn, and there are plenty of people out there that are more suited to you. Go out with your friends and try and take your mind off it. Don't dwell. :)

I can't believe I've just read that. Do people actually think like that?

I imagine it's just a forum full of folk trying to Troll each other and a real Christian to come onto it so they can mock them, might be wrong.

Anyway I've read the TRUE bible (The Silmarillion), and it tells me the world is round, so I'm sure of my beliefs

Was payed off at half 8 this morning & already had 2 companies offer me jobs, the only problem is its tempory.

Better than nothing at the moment though

Was payed off at half 8 this morning & already had 2 companies offer me jobs, the only problem is its tempory.

Better than nothing at the moment though

Sorry to hear you were paid off. hope you find something permanent soon