Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Some b*****d took my trolley in Tesco when it had stuff in it. Why on earth would you want to take someone's trolley when the goods haven't been paid for yet?

Just saw a trailer for the upcoming One Direction movie. It looks like it will be an emotional rollercoaster.

Hopefully in a final destination kind of way >_>

Rome is fantastic, was there last year. Did you manage to go see the Trevi fountain?

I was staying a bit further north up near Livorno, spend a few days in Florence and took the boat over to Elba, determined next year when I go back i'm going to learn some more of the language.

I was there, and was very impressed by it. I stood in front of it and couldn't believe I was actually there.

I will be back soon, and will aim to travel around more of Italy next time.

Edited by forzamorton

A boy that was in my year at school is on his Sixth Year holiday in Kavos at the moment and while he was lying unconscious somewhere a stranger took a shite on his chest. Poor guy.

The lads in my school who have went on their 6th year holiday tweeted after two days. From what I gather, one guys already jailed, one was fined €200 for touching a lap dancers arse, one spent the night in hospital after cracking his head against at the side of the pool, one was robbed off a prostitute and the other has broken his nose after getting into a fight with someone.

You can take the boys out of Greenock...

I was there, and was very impressed by it. I stood in front of it and couldn't believe I was actually there.

I will be back soon, and will aim to travel around more of Italy next time.

Yeah i'd recommend the traveling, the trains are pretty cheap compared to over here.

A boy that was in my year at school is on his Sixth Year holiday in Kavos at the moment and while he was lying unconscious somewhere a stranger took a shite on his chest. Poor guy.

pictures

The lads in my school who have went on their 6th year holiday tweeted after two days. From what I gather, one guys already jailed, one was fined €200 for touching a lap dancers arse, one spent the night in hospital after cracking his head against at the side of the pool, one was robbed off a prostitute and the other has broken his nose after getting into a fight with someone.

It is quite clear from this forum that there is no one taking responsibility for their offspring in this principality.

:lol:

That is amazing. There has to be photos of this doing the rounds. Get them posted.

I know I'm going to burst out laughing at this for days.

pictures

That is amazing. There has to be photos of this doing the rounds. Get them posted.

I know I'm going to burst out laughing at this for days.

It's on someone's Twitter page. I can't upload the photo directly on to here so I'll have to give you the link. Viewer discretion is advised.

https://twitter.com/CraigBarrett_x/status/350311099335327745/photo/1

Edited by Meathead

It's on someone's Twitter page. I can't upload the photo directly on to here so I'll have to give you the link. Viewer discretion is advised.

https://twitter.com/CraigBarrett_x/status/350311099335327745/photo/1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I fucking love that! Even better that the offender has gone to the bother of lifting his t-shirt to shite right on him. :lol:

Please report back with what his new nickname for life is.

Edit: Ask him if his favourite player from the 1986 World Cup was Alessandro Shiteybelli.

Edited by Dee Man

Rome is fantastic, was there last year. Did you manage to go see the Trevi fountain? 

I was staying a bit further north up near Livorno, spend a few days in Florence and took the boat over to Elba, determined next year when I go back i'm going to learn some more of the language.  

Elba is my idea of what heaven should be like. I was fortunate to work on the island for a time a few years ago. I remember walking into the supermarket on myfirst dayon theIsland and seeing row upon row of Tennents Super, couldn't believe it was being marketed as a premium lager!

The lads in my school who have went on their 6th year holiday tweeted after two days. From what I gather, one guys already jailed, one spent the night in hospital after cracking his head against at the side of the pool, one was robbed off a prostitute and the other has broken his nose after getting into a fight with someone.

Sounds like a great holiday.

one was fined €200 for touching a lap dancers arse,

So....lapdancing clubs can issue fines? Or do the police issue fines for inappropriate use of lap dancers?

Either way - :lol:

There's a group I know who went to maga. They got thrown out hotel 1 after 2 nights as one urinated on the receptionist, hotel 2 was abandoned rather quickly & 2 people came home, 2 ended up with random tattoos (one has now got Katie tattooed on his arse & can't remember her). Only 2 lasted the 10 day holiday as they were so skint from booking hotels.

So....lapdancing clubs can issue fines? Or do the police issue fines for inappropriate use of lap dancers?

Either way - :lol:

I'd imagine what happens is the big huge skinhead bouncer says give us £200 or else. It's pretty much common practice in all the 'lads holiday' destinations.

Guest The Phoenix

Just witnessed first orange walk of the year. Not only serving as a shite alarm clock at this time but also reminding us that bigotry is well and truly alive in 2013.

a.aaa-Orange-walking.jpg

Just witnessed first orange walk of the year. Not only serving as a shite alarm clock at this time but also reminding us that bigotry is well and truly alive in 2013.

One just went past my house at 9 in the morning. What kind of utter fuckwit allowed that? Theres no reason to have it so early, I might even write to the Council about it. Combined to the fact there's now no free parking in town, I'm not allowed a permit as my flat contracts not a year long and they allow marches through the town so early in the morning I'm incredibly pissed at them