Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

There was an absolute brain donor on my bus, although thankfully he wasn't on for long (about 10/15 mins). In spite of his short stay, he managed to first of all endear himself to other passengers by telling an elderly man to "hurry the f**k up" in getting to his seat, make phone calls to about 4 different friends over two mobiles about how much he wanted to get drunk, bash proddies and batter c***s today, and also produce a brand spanking new Celtic top with "GBNL" printed on the back. The experience was compounded when the bus passed an Orange Walk and he started shouting "proddy c***s!!" and battering on the window. A total oxygen thief but it was quite funny to see such a stereotypical Old Firm fan.

I'm currently in the process of packing up our house for the impending move to the 'burbs on Tuesday. It really is amazing:

A) how much usless shite you accumulate over the years

and

B) even though you think you've kept relatively on top of keeping your house clean, what a manky b*****d you really are

I think I may kill myself.

I fucking knew that emoticon was going to appear. Now it looks like I'm proud o the fact I'm a mink

You aren't ?

I got that chore in August. Fuxakes

A few years ago I emptied our loft and garage in Dumfries before moving up here. Had lived in that house 22 years.

I'm sure I single handedly filled the council dump!

At some point in the next day or two I will hit my 1000th post on here. I would love it to be something powerful or totally groundbreaking but knowing me it will just be some pithy, uninspiring remark like "whatever" or a stupid smiley face with a pokey out tounge.

At some point in the next day or two I will hit my 1000th post on here. I would love it to be something powerful or totally groundbreaking but knowing me it will just be some pithy, uninspiring remark like "whatever" or a stupid smiley face with a pokey out tounge.

It won't be any worse than most of the shite on here. Personally I aim for mediocrity and usually fall well short. BTW have you changed your avatar?

Yeah GD, I changed my avatar to quite possibly the coolest guy on the planet. The next time I am on a beach I am going to try his little shoulder dip on the nearest passing female. Knowing my luck she will probably be even older than me but I will just pass it off as lumbago or some other debilitating illness and slink off into oblivion.

Yeah GD, I changed my avatar to quite possibly the coolest guy on the planet. The next time I am on a beach I am going to try his little shoulder dip on the nearest passing female. Knowing my luck she will probably be even older than me but I will just pass it off as lumbago or some other debilitating illness and slink off into oblivion.

Two posts to go pal. :thumsup2

-4? You bunch of c***s.

Jamamafegan and The Phoenix - top boys.

Adam (your apology was not accepted), MONKMAN, Young Hope, WFAANW, bullywee and The Naitch - all Lucifer's children.

I need a therapist. I don't know what else to do. I've had several public breakdowns and alienated friends without even realising it. I've had internal conflicts at work and struggled significantly. I dont even know how to talk about it to a relative so i have bottled it up and struggle.

Does anyone, either via here or pm any good therapists or any good treatment centres?

I need a therapist. I don't know what else to do. I've had several public breakdowns and alienated friends without even realising it. I've had internal conflicts at work and struggled significantly. I dont even know how to talk about it to a relative so i have bottled it up and struggle.

Does anyone, either via here or pm any good therapists or any good treatment centres?

Try Mrs M, I don't think it's her field TBH but she is a good listener and she has stealth on her side when it comes to taking temperatures.

Just shaved my head. I look/feel (more) like a moron.

My head feels incredible though.

Put the razor down and go into another room. Take a couple of paracetamol and go to bed. Post again tomorrow morning to let us know that you are OK.

Have you tried your GP mate? Normally if you tell them how you're feeling they can send you in the right direction. Some of them are fucking hopeless though. Hope you get sorted.