Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It's utter shite being made redundant, I've lost my job as a joiner and no one is willing to take on one with 4 year experience, so now I'm working in a shitty restaurant with questionable work ethics.

You should change your attitude then.

The wife's pal was up earlier with her 7 year old niece. She asked if peppa pig was on the tv. I told her no, peppa is in the fridge Cos I'm having her on a sandwich in the morning. I'm a bad man.

The wife's pal was up earlier with her 7 year old niece. She asked if peppa pig was on the tv. I told her no, peppa is in the fridge Cos I'm having her on a sandwich in the morning. I'm a bad man.

Why would you eat your friends niece on a sandwich?

3rd date tomorrow: she's coming to stay the night.....Quiet night in with a movie & my slow cooked chicken breast & chorizo caserole with wild rice......some nice chilled white wine too ;)

:lol: Seething

Yes, why would anyone use the fact that you are/were a major movie star to get some lady action? No celebrity has ever used their status to bed women. I bet Verne Troyer and Rod Stewart would have shagged the same amount of women if they had been forklift drivers in their local factories.

What a little p***k.

3rd date tomorrow: she's coming to stay the night.....Quiet night in with a movie & my slow cooked chicken breast & chorizo caserole with wild rice......some nice chilled white wine too ;)

Cave her arse in and don't call back.

Made redundant today. Not a huge surprise as the company I worked for were ran by idiots. Can't say I'm hugely sad as I hated my job so I've got 22 weeks wages and tge motivation to find a new job. Think I'll head to the pub soon.

I'm guessing you worked at Philips?

Did you get to empty the beanbags???

I assume that this is the frisbie type sport and you are not jizzing at Flipper?

No, a game a friend introduced to me after a few beers. It's just like regular golf except you don't use clubs, you just find some golf balls in the rough after everyone else has finished and throw the balls from tee to hole in as few shots as possible. Cheapy-cheapy-doss-doss.