Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Parting. What is sciatic pain?

Ask your doctor to have a look to be sure. It's most likely to something dead simple but the doctor will be able to sort it out.

Sciatica is nerve pain. It feels like a sharp, shooting pain that starts in your lower back that you can feel in your bum cheek as it sends a twinge right down your leg. It's a b*****d.

Ask your doctor to have a look to be sure. It's most likely to something dead simple but the doctor will be able to sort it out.

Sciatica is nerve pain. It feels like a sharp, shooting pain that starts in your lower back that you can feel in your bum cheek as it sends a twinge right down your leg. It's a b*****d.

Thanks. I had a search on the internet and found the shooting pain is quite common. I only get it rarely and thankfully it just lasts a few seconds.

Guest The Phoenix

It still doesn't make sense.

Stellt sich heraus, Hitler ist nicht der einzige Deutsche, der in den Duschen zu befürchten.
Ist das besser?

Because showers are common place in gym changing rooms. And if you run into Michael Ballack in the shower i.e gym, he'll do you in.
Aye I get that, it's the wording that doesn't make sense; "to be fear"?!
Stellt sich heraus, Hitler ist nicht der einzige Deutsche, der in den Duschen zu befürchten. Ist das besser?
Nein!