Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Thank f**k someone else is on the rustlers trail. Cause that's what I've just bought myself.

I'm also going to owe my mate an apology tomorrow. Cause he said to me he was eying up a bird in the club and her mate was clearly keen on me, but I couldn't be arsed, since I wasn't pished enough and I'm working tomorrow and wasn't in the mood for late night shite. Ohh yeah and a certain Hearts fan on this site is going to get a swift boot in the bollocks for slapping me this evening in said club. Pished or not, my point was valid and that was not dece.

#badwingman

If it makes you feel any better, it wouldn't have been the best goal in Sunday League Pub football as I'm afraid that accolade belongs to me.

It doesn't make me feel any better but thanks anyway.

Anyone here ever had any funny business at immigration whilst travelling?

Basically I'm flying from NZ to Amsterdam in a week or two, and then in six weeks from Berlin to Edinburgh. My passport is a fucking shambles, the badge on the front page is faded, the corners are coming off on the photo page and to make things worse the picture looks totally different because I used to be a fat f**k and now I look totally normal.

If I got an emergency travel document it would cost a fair whack of cash, and that's not taking in to consideration the cost of travel/accomodation to get to Auckland a few days early. I'm not fancying it but I also don't fancy a hand up my arse at the connector airport in Hong Kong, nor do I fancy 24 hours of travel back from Amsterdam having already just travelled that far.

Anyone been in a situation like this, and if so did you take the hit or the YOLO approach? Just about got away with it on the way here and on a holiday from NZ to Australia, near misses each time though.

Turns out they told me in the politest way possible to GTF at Auckland airport. :lol:

I nearly had an embolism when they told me I wouldn't make the flight, cos I thought I'd have to get a new passport and pay $1200NZ for a new flight, but it turns out they've put me back on the same route tomorrow for no extra cost, so I lost $200 (£100) getting an emergency passport but haven't been raped financially. Mind you, you ever exchanged money and then exchanged some of it back on the same day? Actual sickener.

It could be worse, at least I can enjoy my holiday knowing I'll definitely not get deported to NZ. Also, I booked in to a six bed dorm in a hostel in Auckland to discover the only other person in the room is an absolute worldie Danish bird. Been talking for about three hours and she's away off for a shower, think we're going out for a drink.

Wrestler_be49d2_1020222.gif

Watching the interpreter for the deaf for the Karachi airport incident on BBC is a thing of beauty just now (I know it shouldn't be funny, but it is).

Any mention of the words 'killing, militants, gun or under-fire' results in the guy pulling a comical face and pretending to shoot the viewer with an imaginary tommy gun.

Also, I booked in to a six bed dorm in a hostel in Auckland to discover the only other person in the room is an absolute worldie Danish bird. Been talking for about three hours and she's away off for a shower, think we're going out for a drink.

*Inter-Hemisphere air five*

*cryin' wit' pride*

I booked in to a six bed dorm in a hostel in Auckland to discover the only other person in the room is an absolute worldie Danish bird. Been talking for about three hours and she's away off for a shower, think we're going out for a drink.

So did you get her pumped or no?

Also, I booked in to a six bed dorm in a hostel in Auckland to discover the only other person in the room is an absolute worldie Danish bird. Been talking for about three hours and she's away off for a shower, think we're going out for a drink.

From her photo I hope "she" has a shave as well!

Edited by Swarley

It could be worse, at least I can enjoy my holiday knowing I'll definitely not get deported to NZ. Also, I booked in to a six bed dorm in a hostel in Auckland to discover the only other person in the room is an absolute worldie Danish bird. Been talking for about three hours and she's away off for a shower, think we're going out for a drink.

Well?