Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

If you've had a significantly delayed flight recently, then this is certainly a case of interest. BA denied me compensation on the grounds of 'technical problems' and after reading up on it, I had accepted what they had said. Btw, I *think* that the flight only has to be delayed a few hours.

http://www.lawgazette.co.uk/law/huzar-solicitor-clashes-with-aviation-regulator-over-jet2-case/5041679.article

Applied for a couple of jobs in Dominoes last week. On Tuesday I was to go for an interview to be a delivery driver but was then told I needed to be 18 so they would see if I could get a in-store job. My mate who is a year younger than me, also handed in forms to work in-store quite a few days after me and today they contacted him to offer him an interview. When I phoned up to see if they sorted anything for me, I was told "We aren't looking for anyone to work in-store".

Absolutely raging considering he's no more qualified than me and can work less hours and I wasn't even offered an interview or a truthful explanation as to why I was rejected.

20 years ago today I left school...

Not really where I dreamed I would be by this stage in life...

In fact I think I need to take a whole new direction...

One Direction?

Is this video for real because as far as i was aware you didn't get great whites off the east coast of australia?

nah I don't think so, I saw the video yesterday & read the comments,

It's a viral ad for the go pro camera I think.

Would you carefully climb up the rocks like that if a great white was chasing you?

I'd be scrambling up the rock ripping the flesh off my knees screaming for my mammy :D

Exactly, instead of swimming for his life he dithers about in the water filming it. Its the fact that it says its off Sydney harbour that annoys me the most as you don't get great whites there!! :lol: