Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Had a cheap night watching the football at Doctors last night........in at 5pm, had dinner and numerous drinks whilst watching 3 live games til 1am.....all put on a tab which I forgot to pay!

Do I go back and pay up?

I've had a sore back all week and have been eating and drinking shite.

To make up for this I'm going to go on a crash diet of only eating vegetables, fish and fruit for the rest of the week. I'm going to go for a Turkish bath as well, try and clear myself out.

I was walking along Yellowcraigs beach today with the missus and baby when we came across two durtys in skimpy bikinis being photographed sitting on slimy algae ridden rocks by a middle aged man wearing a suit with his socks and shoes off. He had paddled into the water to get a better shot.

It was definitely not modelling poses they were doing.

Had a cheap night watching the football at Doctors last night........in at 5pm, had dinner and numerous drinks whilst watching 3 live games til 1am.....all put on a tab which I forgot to pay!

Do I go back and pay up?

What details did you give to set up the tab? Don't they usually take your credit card?

What details did you give to set up the tab? Don't they usually take your credit card?

Normally yes but on this occassion they never......possibly cos I was sat at the bar?

I quite like the bar in question so would like to go back but the chance of avoiding a circa £50 bar tab is tempting! :P

Normally yes but on this occassion they never......possibly cos I was sat at the bar?

I quite like the bar in question so would like to go back but the chance of avoiding a circa £50 bar tab is tempting! :P

Then can I suggest something along these lines

Bad-Disguise-SLAPP-copy.jpg

I'm sorry, but go and pay your tab. The fact that you're even considering not, is disgusting behaviour.

Very much this.

Only once have I walked out not paying a tab but thankfully I realised 15 mins down the road where I turned back around and got it paid up.

I forgot to pay for my lunch at the golf club last weekend. E-mailed the bar and went in on Monday night to settle. It's pretty scummy to try and dodge it.

I was in Edinburgh yesterday playing football. We arrived and it was raining, then for the rest of the day it was overcast and cloudy. We were there for about 7 hours.

I managed to get sunburnt so badly that I have had to leave work early today due to a mixture of sunstroke and embarrassment.

Yes, I am ginger.