Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I went to the cinema to see Begin Again. Went up to screen 17 and sat on my allocated seat (which I hate) beside a child. Looked about and there were quite a few children but thought nothing of it as I didn't know the certification. It started to show films which are being released soon that you might enjoy - the new Planes film, a really shite Blair Witch Project style thing and The Nut Job, which is about squirrels and it actually looks quite good. Again, thought nothing of it. Turned off my phone as instructed and sat down.

It took me 5 minutes to realise that I was in the wrong screen and I was about to watch Pudsey the Movie. The time on my ticket was for the evening one and not the afternoon one. I was mortified and I really didn't know what to do, until fortunately some guy also noticed his error and left the hall, and I followed.

I went to the cinema to see Begin Again. Went up to screen 17 and sat on my allocated seat (which I hate) beside a child. Looked about and there were quite a few children but thought nothing of it as I didn't know the certification. It started to show films which are being released soon that you might enjoy - the new Planes film, a really shite Blair Witch Project style thing and The Nut Job, which is about squirrels and it actually looks quite good. Again, thought nothing of it. Turned off my phone as instructed and sat down.

It took me 5 minutes to realise that I was in the wrong screen and I was about to watch Pudsey the Movie. The time on my ticket was for the evening one and not the afternoon one. I was mortified and I really didn't know what to do, until fortunately some guy also noticed his error and left the hall, and I followed.

I'm going to watch The Pythons on Sunday, see if it turns out to be Snakes on a plane I'll be livid.

It took me 5 minutes to realise that I was in the wrong screen and I was about to watch Paedso the Movie. The time on my ticket was for the evening one and not the afternoon one. I was mortified and I really didn't know what to do, until fortunately some guy also noticed his error and left the hall, and I followed.

I just seen a woman moaning about her poor 3G network, and deciding to fix this by throwing her phone against a wall three times (one for each G as she put it) then complain that her phone is now broken. Best of all I could hear her telling a friend that this was all apples fault and she plans to now sue them.

Yet again, this was in Irvine at 1:15 in the morning where this sort of thing could be considered as being normal behavior.

I had no idea anything was going on at the castle today but apparently theres a few big gig and i had no idea!! any other night we woulda been able to see the castle from flat but its so foggy we can hardly see 100 m away!

It's actually Smokey Robinson playing up at the castle. Quite apt considering the visibility just now.

55 quid a ticket for that gig at the castle tonight. Jessie J is "performing", they should have hauled some random busker off of rose street instead. More talent probably, and less fake attitude.

I saw a similar sex list on fb - it simply said fanny farts for one of the points :lol:

The one about the sperm falling out on the way to the toilet happened to me last weekend, a perfect heap of my sperm on the carpet on the way to the toilet to clean up moments after shooting my load

That shouldn't happen with a Dyson, take it back to the shop.

Split up with the mrs last week and had holiday booked to tenerife leaving today. Decided that since I'd paid for it I was going anyway. The issue is that since I'm on my tod putting suncream on my back is proving to be a bit of a challenge.