Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The meaning of this dream is that you shall contract a severe dose of the clap from some wee durty / some big hairy pouffe, and shall require yon umbrella thingy to be inserted into your urethra for a scrapeout.

I think the meaning of this dream is to give him the chance to drop the phrase "my macbook" into the thread. ;)

BBC Scotland's reporter commenting on the earthquake in Fort William, 'it was no more than a knee trembler' :unsure2:

Don't tell me......"it's caused millions of pounds worth of improvements"?! ;)

First Saturday off work in ages and typically most of my mates are working or on holiday so I've got nothing better to than spend my day in the cinema watching films. The joys of an Unlimited Card! Starting off with Transformers at 12.

Got the image of him with his eyes rolled back Undertaker style and club held aloft shouting 'Yaaaaasss! '.

We need LiamDFC to do this image justice, possibly with DundeeBarry and TeckleBooks hiding behind the bunker laughing.....

It's a Michael Bay film. I wouldn't expect any less.

TBH I don't know what I expected either. I haven't enjoyed any of the previous films but the Wife wanted to see it. Take supplies with you, it goes on for nearly 3 hours #numbarse

Hi Guys & Dolls,

Little drunk just now but can still type (bonus, but not for you).

As most of you will know Thailand is now in military control, for me that was good/fine/great as Thailand as never been safer since 2006 IMO.

Today, (Saturday) I get a visit from local immigration (papers) WW2 style at my house. I have everything in order, nothing to worry about, so I thought...they have said that I'm on the wrong visa (same visa for 6 years, extended at their office every year, paperwork photos everything), today no good, I have to stop working and report to local immigration on Monday afternoon, with paperwork for the last 6 years(???), my boss, my wife, daughter & son all have to attend. I have nothing to hide only everything to lose, I'm sure I'll be fine but ffs. My wife and kids don't need this shit.

Ok this may be me

Edited by SlipperyP

Hi Guys & Dolls,

Little drunk just now but can still type (bonus, but not for you).

As most of you will know Thailand is now in military control, for me that was good/fine/great as Thailand as never been safer since 2006 IMO.

Today, (Saturday) I get a visit from local immigration (papers) WW2 style at my house. I have everything in order, nothing to worry about, so I thought...they have said that I'm on the wrong visa (same visa for 6 years, extended at their office every year, paperwork photos everything), today no good, I have to stop working and report to local immigration on Monday afternoon, with paperwork for the last 6 years(???), my boss, my wife, daughter & son all have to attend. I have nothing to hide only everything to lose, I'm sure I'll be fine but ffs. My wife and kids don't need this shit.

Ok this may be me

Good luck mate.....hope everything works out for you.

How will the Military Junta affect foreigners that own property out there? (Owned through a Company with a Thai National as a Director......including their resignation letter!)

TBH I don't know what I expected either. I haven't enjoyed any of the previous films but the Wife wanted to see it. Take supplies with you, it goes on for nearly 3 hours #numbarse

That was absolutely awful.