Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Gran texts from beyond the grave 3 years later.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-29649603

If the lazy cow had just gone and visited her instead of this Facebook wall texting her shite, then this wouldn't be an issue.

I hope someone from O2 came round and kicked her squarley in the pie.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Guest The Phoenix

I'm considering heading to Auchinleck vs Cumnock tomorrow for another ground (seeing as I'll be in Glasgow this evening). Could this be a horrible mistake requiring a change of clothes in the event of shite flinging?

Won't be an issue. Due to their enormous fan base Bot games are all ticket so there's no chance you'll get in.

I've just started a new job and it's not till I was in and got my feet under the table that my co workers are sharing the fact that there is a staff shortage across the company, well the whole sector and if I want then I don't have to go home. Ever.

I think I have vertigo, or something similar. Went to the doctor this morning having suffered from dizziness and lightheadedness for a week or so. Constantly losing my balance every so often, and when I wake up during the night it feels like I have been drinking as the room is spinning like f**k. Anyway the doctor has given me medication that is supposed to dampen down my balance mechanism (which is apparently over active at the moment). Never felt anything like it in my life, feels so bizarre (and pretty scary to be honest)

I think I have vertigo, or something similar. Went to the doctor this morning having suffered from dizziness and lightheadedness for a week or so. Constantly losing my balance every so often, and when I wake up during the night it feels like I have been drinking as the room is spinning like f**k. Anyway the doctor has given me medication that is supposed to dampen down my balance mechanism (which is apparently over active at the moment). Never felt anything like it in my life, feels so bizarre (and pretty scary to be honest)

Right, let's get the scaremongering started........I'll go with this.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labyrinthitis

Right, let's get the scaremongering started........I'll go with this.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labyrinthitis

Funnily enough a mate at work has this on and off and has had it for years, I spoke to him earlier about it actually and he said it doesn't sound like that. The doctor reckons it is the end of an inner ear infection that has mucked up my balance system, he hopes it will be gone in a few days.

Funnily enough a mate at work has this on and off and has had it for years, I spoke to him earlier about it actually and he said it doesn't sound like that. The doctor reckons it is the end of an inner ear infection that has mucked up my balance system, he hopes it will be gone in a few days.

Get well soon. I've sent chocolates and flowers c/o Tannadice. 8)