Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Was this a text conversation that she initiated? Because if it was and you're still on here posting.....

The girl in question is the one who inspired the 'Period Sex' thread in the Nightshift. We were together for circa 2 years before she moved to London a few years ago. I've got more than enough saved in the mental w**k bank and on my phone.

The girl in question is the one who inspired the 'Period Sex' thread in the Nightshift. We were together for circa 2 years before she moved to London a few years ago. I've got more than enough saved in the mental w**k bank and on my phone.

Get your dick out yer hands, and put it in her.

I was thinking that.

However the wife also pointed out the size difference between Mathew Amiriwolliwalla or whatever his name is and some DI guy he was speaking to. Either Mathew is a midget or the guy was a giant.

I must find a picture.

Looks like she's overdone the botox.....she looked terrible compared to normal I thought.