Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Ive been awake since half three this morning.

I fell asleep at half eleven last night and woke up an hour later. I went to bed properly and woke up at around three. Tried to get back to sleep but it wasn't happening so just sat and watched TV. Decided at 8am if I can't get back to sleep this time, I'll just stay up all day. Managed to sleep, right through my alarm, and wake up at 3pm. My day is now ruined and I won't sleep tonight either.

Im watching green street 3

I got that tooth sorted out last week at the dentists. Apparently my tooth had a crack in it for quite a while and decay set in and got under the old filling I had there. The dentist cleaned it up and replaced the old metalic filling with one of those white fillings, £93 for that. After a couple of days the sensitivity I had in and around that tooth for years went away, not enough yet to eat hard food that require chewing but its a big improvement.

Went straight over to Asda since I was in the area because I needed a few things and because I had had two injections into my gums one side of my face was numb so I had to keep checking my reflection to make sure my mouth and lips were in the correct position as I didn't want to look like a stroke victim. Couldn't feel my tongue either and it was a bit weird trying to talk. Its a weird feeling having no feeling in half your face and I while walking around the store I pinched my tongue between my fingers and it felt like I was doing that to someone else. Of course this sets of my imagination in how I can make the best of or take advantage of this situation if it ever happens again. Numbness can be potentially fun??.

I'm listening to 22 Acacia Avenue by Iron Maiden. A great song about a hooker who lives at the titular address (ha, titular!).

Anyway, didn't Eric live on Acacia Avenue? If so it's no wonder he ate all those bananas. He must have done a lot of shagging. He must also have got some sort of mad wage as Bananaman for his crime fighting exploits. As the song states, the prostitute was £50 a go. This was in 1983. So he must have spunked his wages on her. And spunked his spunk as well, which must have high in potasium and had a rather pleasant sweet flavour. How much would that be in today's money (the £50 for the lady of the night, not Eric's ejaculate).

Makes you think eh

Edited by DA Baracus

I'm listening to 22 Acacia Avenue by Iron Maiden. A great song about a hooker who lives at the titular address (ha, titular!).

Anyway, didn't Eric live on Acacia Avenue? If so it's no wonder he ate all those bananas. He must have done a lot of shagging. He must also have got some sort of mad wage as Bananaman for his crime fighting exploits. As the song states, the prostitute was £50 a go. This was in 1983. So he must have spunked his wages on her. And spunked his spunk as well, which must have high in potasium and had a rather pleasant sweet flavour. How much would that be in today's money (the £50 for the lady of the night, not Eric's ejaculate).

Makes you think eh

^^^ I whack off to The Human Centipede Dreadful ideas thread for this pish

;)

Started playing 5's again regularly on a Monday night after a couple of years away from it. Great to be back playing and I definitely can feel a bit of fitness coming back. Unfortunately I've picked up this niggly Achilles injury that I can't seem to shift.

Im still as quick as I was when I was 18. But after that 1st yard it all slows down.

Started playing 5's again regularly on a Monday night after a couple of years away from it. Great to be back playing and I definitely can feel a bit of fitness coming back. Unfortunately I've picked up this niggly Achilles injury that I can't seem to shift.

Im still as quick as I was when I was 18. But after that 1st yard it all slows down.

I picked up an ankle injury playing football ages ago (must be 6-8 weeks now) and it still hasn't shifted. Starting to think I should go see the doctor to find out if there is anything more serious going on. Edited by die hard doonhamer

Whoever it was on here who brought the 'Chimney Sheep' to my attention, I thank you. :)

I know they're supposed to push back when you take them near the edge, but a wee bit cruel, don't you think?

88732702_Sheep_169096c.jpg