Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just had the misfortune of being at a friends birthday party where her friends are the biggest collective of wankers you'd ever be unlucky enough to meet.

No wonder the girl is permanently uptight with friends like that! I felt like I was on the set Made in Chelsea where everyone was just talking at each other about themselves!

Should have stayed in.

Always the danger with friends of friends. I mind loads of mates coming through from Edinburgh for one of our pals who was at Glasgow Uni's birthday and leaving for Sauciehall St or somewhere after about 25 mins.

giphy.gif

Always the danger with friends of friends. I mind loads of mates coming through from Edinburgh for one of our pals who was at Glasgow Uni's birthday and leaving for Sauciehall St or somewhere after about 25 mins.

giphy.gif

Definitely mate, you don't want to offend your friend by fcuking off but find youself stood back looking on like this:

post-26673-14246016883916_thumb.jpg

I miss Sunday sessions, disappearing down the local for a few pints, watching whatever games Super Sunday throw up.

"I'll work every Sunday", I said, "I won't miss being off on a Sunday", I said.

I feel your pain. I'm on continental shifts at work so there is only one Sunday a month where I can get steaming. I doubt I'll end up in the pub today though as I spent too much at the football yesterday.

I miss Sunday sessions, disappearing down the local for a few pints, watching whatever games Super Sunday throw up.

"I'll work every Sunday", I said, "I won't miss being off on a Sunday", I said.

Add in an "on" before Super Sunday and a comma after, and that would be my old Sunday sessions too.

I've realised today, I watch Netflix more than I do ordinary TV

I reckon this will be the case for most people in a couple of years. Not so much Netflix per se, but generally 'live' TV. I can't remember the last time, other than football, I deliberately sat down and watched something on the television.

I reckon this will be the case for most people in a couple of years. Not so much Netflix per se, but generally 'live' TV. I can't remember the last time, other than football, I deliberately sat down and watched something on the television.

Same. Even the walking dead I just record and watch afterwards on the planner.

Im sitting watching a horrendously bad version of Robin Hood because I'm too lazy to set my netflix up, lazy shites like me will save "live" TV