Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I had to queue to get into Dumfries pictures tonight. The last time I had to queue was when I was in early primary school. I'm 26. It's not often I'm genuinely shocked, tonight was one of those times.

I'm surprised at that too... My mums a doonhamer and I still have lots of family there. Is it still the wee cinema in the town centre?

There's a photo in today's Metro of some Arbroath fans celebrating with one of their players and at the front of the fans is a guy who's the spitting image of GordieBoy80 off of this here world wide web internet chat room discussion message forum.

There's a photo in today's Metro of some Arbroath fans celebrating with one of their players and at the front of the fans is a guy who's the spitting image of GordieBoy80 off of this here world wide web internet chat room discussion message forum.

This photo? The guy you're talking about posts on here aswell

post-14721-14345244847796_thumb.jpg

Eta: good c**t, good photo.

Simon Murray :wub:

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Away from the matter of doppelgangers, it's become a pure riddy to read General Nonsense lately because every time Redhead81 makes a post there then follow half a dozen male posters trying to make an innuendo and cringingly flirt with her. She's not the first bird to have ever posted on here, lads. Stop making yourselves look like VL's who've never spoken to a lassie before.

Away from the matter of doppelgangers, it's become a pure riddy to read General Nonsense lately because every time Redhead81 makes a post there then follow half a dozen male posters trying to make an innuendo and cringingly flirt with her. She's not the first bird to have ever posted on here, lads. Stop making yourselves look like VL's who've never spoken to a lassie before.

It's toe curlingly embarrassing for everyone concerned.

I'm surprised at that too... My mums a doonhamer and I still have lots of family there. Is it still the wee cinema in the town centre?

Sure is. And it probably hasn't changed since your mum last visited it! It's a good cinema for the nostalgia but a town the size of Dumfries should really have a decent picture house nowadays. Even Annan has 2 screens!

No surprise from the usual suspects tbh. Beyond awful.

I don't think that's the case tbh, I don't think people have been flirting at all. Joking yes, flirting no

Excuse me - I think you'll find that it was Redhead81 who asked me about the bag-piping. 8)

Edited by paranoid android