Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

After posting in the thread from Grimbo about what would be the alias name you would sign up with i was trying to find out who it was that called me izadick in the first place.

I found the thread and i would recommend having a quick skim over the first few pages :thumsup2

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/207322-ayr-v-dunfermline/

Edited by itzdrk

Been to too many funerals in my short life.

After perties have been a mixed bag.

Here in Thailand, there a bit boring, but they do have singing & dancing, with lot's of grub on the go.

What freaked me out the first time, everyone was taking pictures.

ETA - Why I came onto this thread.

I passed my yearly medical (needed for work permit) :thumsup2 .Passed with better results than last year. Feeling good!!

Edited by SlipperyP

Been to too many funerals in my short life.

After perties have been a mixed bag.

Here in Thailand, there a bit boring, but they do have singing & dancing, with lot's of grub on the go.

What freaked me out the first time, everyone was taking pictures.

ETA - Why I came onto this thread.

I passed my yearly medical (needed for work permit) :thumsup2 .Passed with better results than last year. Feeling good!!

Is the medical similar to the driving test? ;)

Grimbo

I fancy a sky burial. Google image that before you tuck in to your breakfast.

I quite like that too. I'd be surprised if you were allowed to do it in the UK, though, and I'm sure it'd work out to be more expensive than a cheap funeral to have your body shipped out to Tibet.

Is the medical similar to the driving test? ;)

Grimbo

Actually, no, they have become rather strict over the years since I have applied. Probably easier to pass at Sevco.

Physical - rowing machine with all the censors stuck around your body

Blood test - drugs & diseases

Xray - chest

Before I came here I heard you just paid the doctor under the table and the results were handed to you in 5 mins (all pass), Immigration have clamped down on that procedure big time.

In fact it's getting more difficult to stay here in Thailand for all foreigners.