Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Good to see the wee p***k's been arrested - http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/114482

I'm surprised this went uncommented on:

MSV boss Jonathan Palmer told AUTOSPORT: "I'm absolutely seething at this complete madness. It was deliberate and endangered competitors and his passengers.

Shame on you P&B

There's a 24yr old guy at my work who claims he's never tasted bacon! Ever! Mind boggling.

Anti-Islamic type post IMO.

Watching 'Alan Davies: As Yet Untitled' last night, and he told a story about years ago when he was working catering at Wimbledon, and he worked for 2 weeks pretty much solely with an Irish guy name Jim Byrne. He talked about how they laughed for basically 2 weeks solid, and that the guy was one of the funniest guys he has to this day met. They went their separate ways once Wimbledon was finished and years later he got a letter from the guy's girlfriend telling him that he had died. He was visibly getting choked up speaking about him, and just mentioned about how, even before getting that letter, he would think about Jim and the impact he had on his life despite only knowing him for 2 weeks.

Aaaaanyway... it got me thinking about people who've impacted my life who i'm no longer in contact with. In my first job, i was 17 and it was a nightshift warehouse job. Easy enough, but really mind-numbing if you were working with guys who weren't interested in talking. There were a lot of good guys in that job, but there was one in particular, Davie, who still is the funniest guy i've ever met in my life. You know that way when you laugh until you're genuinely struggling for breath? He had hundreds of stories and his patter was just class. A squad of us from the work would go to Oban for the weekend every year, and they were some of the best times of my life. I worked in that job for 7 years when they announced that they were relocating to Paisley which made it impossible for me to get to at the time, so i had to leave. That was about 3 years ago and i've lost contact with everyone from that work, though last i heard only a handful of guys i worked with moved to the new location.

As soppy as it sounds, every now and then i still think about Davie. Would love to meet him again.

Went and paid for my road tax today and didn't realise until I got home is been given a tenner in change instead of the fiver I should've got.

Winning.

Went and paid for my road tax today and didn't realise until I got home is been given a tenner in change instead of the fiver I should've got.

Winning.

You'd return that if you had any decency.