Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just spent the day doing some light plumbing in the bathroom - I have new respect for plumbers, you guys don't overcharge at all. The money's deserved for the hassle and nasty shit you have to work with alone.

Just spent the day doing some light plumbing in the bathroom - I have new respect for plumbers, you guys don't overcharge at all. The money's deserved for the hassle and nasty shit you have to work with alone.

This will be my day tomorrow! Today was spent screeding the bathroom floor....

post-26673-14088180183965_thumb.jpg

post-26673-14088180314372_thumb.jpg

post-26673-1408818043941_thumb.jpg

This will be my day tomorrow! Today was spent screeding the bathroom floor....

By 'eck. Hopefully it all goes well.

Got some work through this way if you get bored ;)

By 'eck. Hopefully it all goes well.

Got some work through this way if you get bored ;)

lol.....unlikely!

Once the plumbing's done I have collect & assemble the kitchen units for the Joiner starting on Monday!

By all accounts if you fancy coming round to help out feel free! ;)

I'm working night shift tonight an started at half nine, but my boss text me asking if I could come in at 6pm to help out since they were short staffed. Got paid a few more hours and I got to see Dara O'Brien perform for a bit. He's taller than you'd think.

I'm working night shift tonight an started at half nine, but my boss text me asking if I could come in at 6pm to help out since they were short staffed. Got paid a few more hours and I got to see Dara O'Brien perform for a bit. He's taller than you'd think.

I'm going to think smaller in future.

Did he say anything funny? Quite genial, but can't remember him making me laugh.

Oh yes, strong drink was taken. Unusually, I made a profit from a Merlot-fueled session. Glad to have brightened your morning, chaps.

Still can't see the attraction of baseball, mind...

Made a wee profit too through the whisky blur in my case. Thanks for introducing me to Yankee rounders!

What happened with the nurse, not saying you shouldn't, but wtf? I'm going to have to get myself a boat.

Funny one that......she's a bit hot & cold with me so don't really know where I stand with her.....

Once the plumbing's done I have collect & assemble the kitchen units for the Joiner starting on Monday!

By all accounts if you fancy coming round to help out feel free! ;)

Judging by the job I did yesterday, I wouldn't trust me to wipe your arse after the bathroom's finished :wacko:

There's a ned kicking around Dunfermline bus station who has decided it's hot enough to take off his top and show off his skinny wee torso. He's wearing trackies that are pulled up quite high as well.