Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My wife is away through to her mum and dads in Dunfermline tonight with our daughter.

I shall be dining on toast cheese and beans. I have a couple of bottles of beer in the fridge and the game is on the telly tonight.

Its ok. You can be jealous.

I wouldn't be jealous.

Dunfermline's not that great.

Enjoy yer dinner. The place will be smelling lovely upon their return, I'm sure.

Don't forget the toast cheese and beans and beer, sjc. I may even put a wee drop Worcester sauce on my dinner.

Give in to it

I'm a strictly no carbs after 6pm kind of guy KB ;)

Although the Worcester sauce is tempting me!

Nah that was when vT was so affronted about me questioning his box office status that he brought it down to the boat.......I wasn't there and my Dad was quite confused to say the least!

That sounds like a great story :lol: if you can be arsed can you repeat it for those of us who haven't heard it ?

I pumped a 17yo when I was 22 so understand how you feel mizfit..........my four mates that ploughed her that night too felt the same way also.

Tell us you got the first shot, sjc. The idea of sloppy fifths makes me quite queasy :green

My wife is away through to her mum and dads in Dunfermline tonight with our daughter.

I shall be dining on toast cheese and beans. I have a couple of bottles of beer in the fridge and the game is on the telly tonight.

Its ok. You can be jealous.

Gus-smiling.gif