Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm sorry......You're first??

Man get listening to her. She's awesome and anyone who says they don't always sing along is lying!

Likewise, anybody listening to the Bruno Mars song, having seen the video and not imagining themselves doing his little strut type dance along to the song is a liar!

Pub

Put your testicles on and get to the pub.

Yeah, yeah I'm going.

Likewise, anybody listening to the Bruno Mars song, having seen the video and not imagining themselves doing his little strut type dance along to the song is a liar!

Ohh Christ aye, I do a lot of driving, so all the new songs that get repeated all day have their own moves I can do as I drive. So apologise to anyone who sees a specky, young looking twat driving about bopping along over the place. That'll be me. :lol:

Would just be sitting in my bed wanking myself to death otherwise tbf

Eta: which actually sounds quite good now I think about it.... :whistle

Wanking yourself to death? You must have received that Celtic top your Gran bought you eh?! ;)

Sitting in Forfar waiting on Alex Salmond turning up, really strange Friday night

Maybe, it will get a wee rest now after it's out the wash, got some new material SJC 8)

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1423258077.858298.jpg

Is Forfar really this fucking boring?

You are from this moment on, P&B's most boring c**t.

I'm sure in that hour and a half I was there all of PnBs members were not sitting at home scratching their baws and were instead out shagging hookers, getting blootered and tanning swedgers.

I'll just have to accept that title. :bairn

I'm sure in that hour and a half I was there all of PnBs members were not sitting at home scratching their baws and were instead out shagging hookers, getting blootered and tanning swedgers.

I'll just have to accept that title. :bairn

Shit sticks, live with it.