Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It also makes you fat if you transplant it.

Woman's stool transplant leads to 'tremendous weight gain'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-31168511

This brings things full circle to sjc's butt plug fantasy, if the lassie keeps it in the same results would be had.

Just had my tea (spaghetti bolognese) and about to go to the gym (PureGym) before heading into town (Liverpool) to watch the rugby (Wales vs England) and maybe visit some bars/nightclub (TBA) but first listening to some music (Taylor Swift).

Alright guys. Just a quick update from me (ForzaDundee) re weekend plans. Just got in and lying in bed eating yogurt (Yeo Valley), got the TV on for some background ambience (Saturday Kitchen) but about to mute it and listen to some Taylor Swift (Black Space & Shake It Off). Going to listen to the radio (Off The Ball followed by Open All Mics) before heading out in Liverpool to watch the rugby (Scotland vs France) and the football (Liverpool vs Everton).

Alright guys. Just a quick update from me (ForzaDundee) re weekend plans. Just got in and lying in bed eating yogurt (Yeo Valley), got the TV on for some background ambience (Saturday Kitchen) but about to mute it and listen to some Taylor Swift (Black Space & Shake It Off). Going to listen to the radio (Off The Ball followed by Open All Mics) before heading out in Liverpool to watch the rugby (Scotland vs France) and the football (Liverpool vs Everton).

Rugby's shite

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31176748

Are people really that fucking thick?

First thing I thought was that recent immigrants from far-flung lands (like China, as mentioned in the article) might struggle if flowers were sold near vegetables. Would be interested to see how the average Brit would get on when transplanted into a Japanese supermarket, for example.

Still, no doubt the comments section has decided it's PC GAWN MAAAAD! :rolleyes:

I got invited down to Leeds by a girl I met last year for a dirty weekend at a Country Park Hotel & Spa........Should I be shocked or disgusted?

<<<

Currently sat on the 7.07am train to Leeds.

By 'met', I assume you mean more than, "was briefly introduced to at a party".

If that's what happened, then congratulations; you're officially James Bond.

Rugby fans are utter, utter wankers of the highest order.

Club rugby games do seem to attract a lot of chartered accountants called Cameron or Finlay, the type who turn up in enormous 4x4s wearing bunnets and Barbour jackets like they're country squires even though the car's never been off-road and they live in Hyndland.

My sister gave birth to a wee boy in the early hours of Saturday, 6 weeks premature. He's 5.5lbs and in an incubator. I'm happy but slightly worried at the same time, despite reassurances he'll be fine in time

Best wishes.

My sister gave birth to a wee boy in the early hours of Saturday, 6 weeks premature. He's 5.5lbs and in an incubator. I'm happy but slightly worried at the same time, despite reassurances he'll be fine in time

Congrats, Uncle Fudgie. Hopefully you're up to the task of ensuring that people have cause to ask what his big team is ;)