Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A guy I was at uni with is getting married today. It is also his bride's birthday.

This is either the greatest ever plan to remember all the dates, or the worst idea ever if he forgets to buy a present in subsequent years!

Getting married in the first place is the worst idea ever surely?

Fucking hate not being at games. Constantly on edge refreshing the sky sports updates. Torture

The game finished 2-1 btw, your goalkeeper saved you though

Wherever Ireland play their home rugby matches (Croke park/aviva? Who knows?) looks shite...why are there so few seats at the ends of the pitch, but massive walls? It looks ridiculous!

I think it's a cracking ground - more seats on the side. Watching from the end is unnatural, imho.

Maybe it works for rugby (I'm certainly not an expert)...but it looks really unnatural for me, especially for a national stadium.

It just seems to me that the best way to watch a game of sport like football or egg-chasing is from the side - you don't see the TV companies leading the camera angles at the ends, do you?

You get a better idea of what's going on from the side - obviously for the likes of offsides, but I find it harder to judge the flow of a match with an end-on view.

Each to his own, though...

Wherever Ireland play their home rugby matches (Croke park/aviva? Who knows?) looks shite...why are there so few seats at the ends of the pitch, but massive walls? It looks ridiculous!

It's built on the old Landsdowne road site and that means they were a bit penned in

2502.jpg