Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I was playing football earlier on and I got past a defender to get through on goal; he knees me in my right thigh but thankfully I stayed up and managed to slot it into the bottom corner.

It hurt quite a bit at the time but I managed to play the rest of the game, however now it's really quite swollen and it's painful to bend my knee due to a burning pain in the middle-side of my thigh.

Should I maybe head to the docs or should I maybe just ice it and see what happens?

If you still have pain in the morning you should seriously consider amputation. My mate Dave can do it if you are stuck.

Anyway back on topic; 25 years to the day that the Red Hot Chili Peppers released 'Under the Bridge'. Not my favourite Chili Peppers song but did make them mainstream and Blood Sugar Sex Magic was the album that stands out from my teens alongside Nevermind. I know everyone knows the song, but thought I would add the video after all that.

One step at a time fella! I've not even slipped a well buttered thumb in there yet!

Plus I'll need to wait until I get paid before I purchase the Cuntbuster3000...

You won't save your marriage by destroying your wifes arsehole, Miley!

My office is doing a day of fundraising for Comic Relief on Friday. Some of the activities are horrendous and I really can't be arsed getting involved.

Thankfully I managed to book myself on a training course for Friday in a different office.

My office is doing a day of fundraising for Comic Relief on Friday. Some of the activities are horrendous and I really can't be arsed getting involved.

Thankfully I managed to book myself on a training course for Friday in a different office.

What you're REALLY gonna be doing :D

How to essentially get a free one of them Apple shitwrist things - tie the location feature in with iTunes. Ask Siri the time and set it for obviously annoying stuff - MC Hammer for when you're in B&Q, natch; Margarita Time by Status Quo for pissing waiters off in Mexican restaurants. Theme tune to Jim'll Fix It for when you're picking the kids up from school, that kinda shit.

The amount of compo claims you'll be able to file from getting punched in the mouth should pay for the device in no time. And if someone hits you hard enough to kill you, you can bumrape Steve Jobs in hell for making iTunes the single worst piece of software ever written.

Shulls persistence and consistency of posting in the 'Let's All Laugh At Rangers' thread is either very impressive or slightly sad.

Not sure which one. Now and again a post made by him in that thread makes me laugh way more than I should do though... :lol: