Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

How much more room do women need?

Levity aside, it's weird how you'd have 3 or 4 lounges but only a wee kitchen. In my game the clients are usually trying to stick the biggest possible kitchen they can in the available space, it's a pissing contest against the neighbours generally, so it's unusual for someone to be more interested in having loads of sofa space and little cooking space.

Levity aside, it's weird how you'd have 3 or 4 lounges but only a wee kitchen. In my game the clients are usually trying to stick the biggest possible kitchen they can in the available space, it's a pissing contest against the neighbours generally, so it's unusual for someone to be more interested in having loads of sofa space and little cooking space.

That's utterly bizarre as far as I'm concerned. I mean I've surveyed some ridiculously tiny kitchens, obviously 1 bed flats and the likes whereby you can't even turn around properly. If it was me, I'd be looking for a fairly large open plan kitchen/diner, anything over say 20m2 in a decent sized house. Mind you if that's a town house, you'd be able to go much larger!

If they can afford a place like that they'll probably have a butler to cook and put the takeaways onto warm plates. No point in spoiling him.

Someone I know told me he got Nottingham Forest to the LC final in FM2015 and he put on a suit for the game.

I didn't ask if it was a weird sex thing. I didn't want to know the answer.

Regardless of the answer to that question the follow up should be.

Did the sleeves buckle at the back

Hibs GIRUY to Celtic on Twitter re St. Patrick's Day

@HibsOfficial: Happy #StPatricksDay from the club formed by the congregants of St Patrick's Church, Cowgate, Edinburgh in 1875. Irish name, Scottish club

Visited Gilmerton Cove today; fascinating stuff. A series of hand-carved underground tunnels and chambers underneath Ladbrokes in Gilmerton. The only problem with the visit is that you leave wondering WTF they were actually built and used for and where the remainder of the tunnel would lead to as the spoilsport local authorities refuse permission to excavate further due to fear of the main junction collapsing.

Highly recommend a visit.

http://www.gilmertoncove.org.uk/