Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

As a wine, whisky and beer drinker, I've started to have the occasional cider. Some of them are quite pleasant, but I can't have many as they give me the banana splits

Oh, it's the same for me. Damn shame as there's some really nice ciders out there.

As a wine, whisky and beer drinker, I've started to have the occasional cider. Some of them are quite pleasant, but I can't have many as they give me the banana splits

Totally worth the squirts IMO.

Yay! I'm a student! I hope my wife is happy with beans every night for dinner and my developing weed habit.

How are you going to maintain the sprawling mansion in the suburbs on a student loan? And have you even given a thought to Jives, the butler?

The 1998 World Cup final was 17 years ago

There's a sobering thought

I had just turned 6, I can vaguely remember it, I still see France v Brazil as theeeeee big international game because of it, so many good players in that game.

I was at the Finals......remember meeting a couple of Scotland fans in Paris after the openner v Brazil......they'd pinched a couple of Argentinian Journalists press passes for the game and shamelessly rocked in with their yartan bunnets, faces painted & kilts on! Those Argies will support anyone against Brazil! :P

I was at the Finals......remember meeting a couple of Scotland fans in Paris after the openner v Brazil......they'd pinched a couple of Argentinian Journalists press passes for the game and shamelessly rocked in with their yartan bunnets, faces painted & kilts on! Those Argies will support anyone against Brazil! :P

You lucky b*****d :o

I was 5 and in the sick kids watching the final (which happened to be the night before my 2nd op in the space of 6 weeks).