Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

:lol: I've played against some of the teams from that Saturday morning league before in the North of Tay and they are absolutely shocking.

Most probably true, however there's some fucking brutal teams in the Perth leagues too. Meigle and Bridgeton for example.

Most probably true, however there's some fucking brutal teams in the Perth leagues too. Meigle and Bridgeton for example.

Yeah definitely, doesn't make my statement any less valid though. Also, strange choice of teams to choose as examples for the Perth league. Meigle don't even have a team anymore AFAIK. Portmoak and Pole Team are the most brutal teams by far.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

The polish team were brutal when I was down the inch last week.

Went to watch the Letham v Fairfield match and the poles were being slaughtered by Luncarty at the next pitch.

Letham won 13-0

Luncarty were 7-0 when we left

I'm sure I played in a friendly against a Luncarty team in a pre season a few years back, we gubbed them 6-0, orange and black kits? Were they not a junior side? What happened to them?

Also played Blairgowrie in the NoT few years back, they were alright, beat us 4-3.

I'm sure I played in a friendly against a Luncarty team in a pre season a few years back, we gubbed them 6-0, orange and black kits? Were they not a junior side? What happened to them?

Also played Blairgowrie in the NoT few years back, they were alright, beat us 4-3.

Luncarty still play junior, they've formed an amateur side this season which has demolished the 3rd Division in Perth.

I'm sure Alex Williams, former Ayr United striker and Convicted Drug Dealer plays for them.

Meigle folded in November. Portmoak are going to the fife league next season.

Also, Harsh judging anyone against Letham or Luncarty, who are the 2 best sides in Perth at the moment.

I think people are judging them on the fact they get absolutely pumped every week tbh.

Yeah definitely, doesn't make my statement any less valid though. Also, strange choice of teams to choose as examples for the Perth league. Meigle don't even have a team anymore AFAIK. Portmoak and Pole Team are the most brutal teams by far.

I agree with you man, perhaps didn't make that clear.

The two I mentioned, we're simply because I've seen both this season, only played against Bridgeton though.

I think people are judging them on the fact they get absolutely pumped every week tbh.

Fairfield nearly folded in early December and basically have a team of kids now. Pole team get beat of any of the decent sides but are alright against the other sides down the bottom of the 3rd. Edited by die hard doonhamer

I played pub league against the Pole Team. Spent more time trying to fight you than anything else :lol:

Twice this week I've seen a guy who must be in his 30s walking around the area where my office is wearing a full Liverpool kit, shorts, socks, the lot, with "Sterling 31" on the back. The other day it was a bright yellow away top with red home shorts and today it's an all red home kit. He also has 96 and two flames tattooed on the back of his neck and some sort of Liver bird type design on his leg. I reckon I should probably kill him, because he's clearly a worthless human.

Is your office in Merseyside?