Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

You'll need to wait until it airs...I'd rather not relive it!

It was my very first question and I was so nervous, and by the time i composed myself, I only heard 2 words of the question!

When's it on?

Just been offered a job interview for a job I applied for almost two months ago. It's for the same company I work for, but would be a decent promotion. Sadly though the week of interviews is the week of my honeymoon.

Trying to decide whether to try and get an interview for another date, or just not to bother. The job is in Glasgow and I'm getting pretty settled here in Leeds, not even sure I want to jump ship so quickly. I've been offered another position down here which isn't as good career wise, but is something I'm more interested in, though potentially a bit of a dead end (bizarrely although lower on the 'scale' this position actually pays more). I suppose these are good 'problems' to have, always thought once I'd started work decisions like this would be easier.

The better paid position which wouldn't require moving, or the one which will probably lead to better things in the long run, but requires moving and potentially cutting short my honeymoon? Hmm.

You'll need to wait until it airs...I'd rather not relive it!

It was my very first question and I was so nervous, and by the time i composed myself, I only heard 2 words of the question!

It winna air here, so you can tell me, I promise not to let on!

Had a job interview today. Better hours, better pay and working in the same building.

Thought it went well and will find out on Friday if I've got it or not. So that news will either make or ruin my whole weekend. Oh well.

Edited by The Naitch

Had a job interview today. Better hours, better pay and working in the same building.

Thought it went well and will find out on Friday if I've got it or not. So that news will either make or ruin my whole weekend. Oh well.

Seems to be the day of the interviews. I had 2 today, one went really well, the other was brutal. :lol:

Currently my hours range from 8-10 and working 8-6 sat and 10-4 Sunday every few weeks.

My new role at work sees me now work between 8-6 and every 3rd saturday 9-1.

Never need to miss the football again or a Saturday night out

Pleasing

Got a second warning for referring to a nomadic group of people who are known to have lived in Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, and Central Asia between the 1st century AD and the 7th century on P&B.

Do it again and a ban will follow. :(

Got a second warning for referring to a nomadic group of people who are known to have lived in Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, and Central Asia between the 1st century AD and the 7th century on P&B.

Do it again and a ban will follow. :(

Poor form to be using terms like mongo in this day and age TBF. Easy to see why it would be tempting, mind.

Also, what format did P&B take between the 1st and 7th centuries?

My colleague whom I share an office with was conducting interviews this morning.

I was bored and took his absence as an opportunity to draw a big full page cock & balls in his diary.

I'm 34.

It's cute that you think we'd be surprised by this :P