Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Had my first wet dream in over 7 years last night/ this morning,was just dreaming of banging mrs throbber and must have ripped the head off it furiously. I have only had about 4 in all my life. I think its down partially to stress and partially to do with sleeping in a new beD. It wasn't that much of an inconvenience although was a bit disturbing because there were two border terriers sleeping in the bed in between us

:lol:

Fucking hell :lol:

'Ripped the head off it furiously' :lol:

Had my first wet dream in over 7 years last night/ this morning,was just dreaming of banging mrs throbber and must have ripped the head off it furiously. I have only had about 4 in all my life. I think its down partially to stress and partially to do with sleeping in a new beD. It wasn't that much of an inconvenience although was a bit disturbing because there were two border terriers sleeping in the bed in between us

Ripped the head off it? You are aware wet dreams are controlled by the mind and not by you subconsciously batting one out while sleeping, aye? :P

Ripped the head off it? You are aware wet dreams are controlled by the mind and not by you subconsciously batting one out while sleeping, aye? :P

I can't consciously remember actually firing the custard cannon but just assumed it was physically impossible to ejaculate using only mind control, i definitely had a wet sticky patch at the gusset and knew what had happened i had to wake up and change my boxers. I went back to analyse the damage later on but Mrs Throbbers mother had emptied out our clothes basket (staying at hers for a few nights obviously). i hope she got a hand full of my love syrup

I normally do it 3 or 4 times a day but haven't done for past few days so was obviously building up

I'm currently trying to eat lunch after visiting the dentist. Having no feeling on the left hand side of my face and trying to eat soup is very interesting!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Took my cat to the vet today because the mad b*****d had done something to his tail (I thought it was broken). Vet examined him and said it wasn't broken as he was still moving his tail, he'll probably be stuck with a crooked tail but they would give me some medicine for £8 which would help with the pain/swelling.

Asking if surgery or anything would be viable to fix his tail and he said there wasn't really, we could scan it to find out exactly what he's done to it and we can then take it from there but there may not be anything we can do. Okay, I thought, how much is the scan? "£1,800". :lol:

Even my cat was laughing at the c**t.

Edited by The Moonster

I'm currently using my MacBook on a train from Greenock to Glasgow. I have turned into everything I hate.

Would it be possible to have a mind w**k whilst conscious and not sleeping? That sounds like something I should experiment with during the Easter holidays.

I'm currently using my MacBook on a train from Greenock to Glasgow. I have turned into everything I hate.

Would it be possible to have a mind w**k whilst conscious and not sleeping? That sounds like something I should experiment with during the Easter holidays.

I learnt to control my wet dreams for a while. Had full on sex with Kate Moss a few times without finishing off in a sticky mess at Haymarket.

I'm unsure if it's at all possible. Although even if it is, I can't think if any use for it tbh. If you are in a position to be able to have a wee ejaculation then surely you'd get more enjoyment doing it by hand? If it wasn't an enjoyable thing then surely none of us would do it? And secondly, if you fancied one but were in a socially unacceptable place to whack one out, would you really want to have a mind chug? Personally, the joy it brings wouldn't be worth the boxers full of jizz! ;)

:P

I just can't believe that it is brought on my the mind only, i didn't think you could fire out a load just like that. What a world we live in

I made a bird come on the back of a bus travelling through the mountains in Laos just by talking to her 8)

Although admittedly the bumpy roads may have been a contributing factor.