Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Playing league tennis tonight in the opening game of the season. Was playing away from home on fake clay type stuff, which I absolutely hated. I usually slide about the place, but ever time I tried I just dug a big groove and got nowhere. Meant I wasn't as mobile as usual.

Funny thing was one of the guys I was up against said I should have been able to slide on it with ease. Hmmmmm.......'twas a strange one for sure. Plus we lost!

Which clubs still use the blaze surface? I remember playing at North Berwick on this stuff years ago, used to love it. Until I got a piece of the stuff in my eye, was agony.

Which clubs still use the blaze surface? I remember playing at North Berwick on this stuff years ago, used to love it. Until I got a piece of the stuff in my eye, was agony.

I was playing at Dalkeith last night. Some of the bounces the ball was taking were ridiculous at times.

I despise North Berwick, they've got hard court there now and couple that with the wind, means you basically have to smash from the baseline if you're my height, plus the ball will be dragged left, right and centre by the breeze. Still haven't played their for a while. Unfortunately once again we've the a Meadows team and of all the courts I hate most, it's theirs. :lol:

I literally have no any what any of this means. I have never felt so old!

I thought you were taking the piss outa the spelling of Louis Tomlinson's name!

He's this guy outa the boy group One Direction:-

post-12169-14296276788823_thumb.jpg

#prayfordave

:P

Just drove by Liverpool's training complex, and guess who I saw...no c**t. A few cleaners and some youth players training. What a set up though.

You'd have seen the same thing at Wembley the other day!...

Recent Doncaster Rovers v Fleetwood Town highlights. The match ended 0-0.

How bad must the second-half kick-off have been that it wasn't included? :P

I've got nine hours to go until I've finished for four days and I almost literally cannot wait.

Going to have four days of going for runs, then going to my health club to sit in the sauna, then go for a swim, then go to the steamroom, then sit in teh cafe drinking coffee reading my book.

It's going to be absolutely amazing.

I've got nine hours to go until I've finished for four days and I almost literally cannot wait.

Going to have four days of going for runs, then going to my health club to sit in the sauna, then go for a swim, then go to the steamroom, then sit in teh cafe drinking coffee reading my book.

It's going to be absolutely amazing.

What are you doing for the next nine hours that you can't wait to finish? Something evil, I'll bet :death

Drove past Billy Brown today at Musselburgh racecourse. He was cycling a bike and wearing Hearts trackie bottoms and a Hearts jacket. Gave him a look and he looked raging. Regretted not asking him if he was strugglin' seconds later.

Edited by JamboMikey