Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

You got stoned at Disney? That's pretty irresponsible mate, shouldn't be doing that in the presence of kids.

Pretty sure I read an article on Cracked about how most of the staff are baked or pished because of the working conditions :shutup

f**k off! :lol:

Baked by the heat I meant. Though Disney stoned might've been a fun experience.

Go to MGM stoned and ride the tower of terror.

I'd imagine that would be fun

Both will be getting visited in the next week or so. Wasn't that bothered about Busch Gardens last time I was here, but wasn't a parent back then. Can't wait to go to Sea World again though. Probably my favourite of all the theme parks.

Get your tickets validated for a free re-visit.

The US has a massive abundance of great beers. Most of the hipster IPAs that are big over here are linked to all the micro breweries over there.

Look out for Rogue especially. If you want standard lager PBR is far superior to Bud, and just as cheap.

Aye.....

So on a far more interesting note - Here's me doing a bare-arsed bomb into my pool in Florida.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1430705916.324289.jpg

I do hope you weren't planning on dropping a Greenock in the pool. We've told you before that kind of behaviour is unacceptable in aquatic communal areas.

The fact it took VT until Sunday night to post about mortons league winning performance suggests it was a hellish hangover

Edited by mizfit