Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just been browsing the Gold forum and was on the thread about the Aberdeen fan being lit on fire and felt like I had to re-share the genius response I just read:

Sir Calum Melville, on Nov 1 2009, 16:23, said:

I told you to f**k off.

You have a very black and white view of the world.

Swampy, on Nov 1, 2009, 18:24

What's black and white and red all over?

It raised a fair chuckle laugh.gif

Edited by Kieran

I had a good fitness test this morning at the gym, where they measured

Blood pressure

Resting heart rate

BMI

Bodyfat %

Water %

Lung function (FEV1, FVC)

Grip Strength

Flexibilty

VO2 Max

Situps in a minute

Pressups in a minute

Didn't tell me anything I didn't already know (aerobically I'm above average, I have the grip strength of a 9 year old girl, and the flexibility of a 75 year old with arthritis) but I'm quite stats minded so it's nice to have all these in a printout.

Whilst walking down to a favourite fishing spot of mine, carrying all my gear with me, A man asked me "Gaun fishing Son? I had walk away with tears in my eyes laugh.gif. Talk about stating the obvious

Oh f**k.

This reminds me of my younger days (about 12 or 13 I must've been), and my Dad was taking me to the football. I had my Clyde shirt on over my hoodie, scarf on and season ticket in my hand. When we walked out the house, his neighbour was putting rubbish out. They said hi to each other until which point she turned round to me and went "oh, is that you off to the football son?"

No, the fucking cinema.

Oh f**k.

This reminds me of my younger days (about 12 or 13 I must've been), and my Dad was taking me to the football. I had my Clyde shirt on over my hoodie, scarf on and season ticket in my hand. When we walked out the house, his neighbour was putting rubbish out. They said hi to each other until which point she turned round to me and went "oh, is that you off to the football son?"

No, the fucking cinema.

Pretty much the same thing happened to me when I was walking home after the 4-4 game at Dunfermline dressed as Santa. A pished neighbour (whom I must add was in a pretty hot Little Helper's outfit) asked if I was her boss.

The rest, as they say, is history.

My left bicep is in agony today after being at the gym on Monday even though I wasn't doing that much work. Odd.

If it's your weaker arm, you'll probably notice that it'll hurt a bit more to begin with. It'll even out as you go along, though.

If it's your weaker arm, you'll probably notice that it'll hurt a bit more to begin with. It'll even out as you go along, though.

Aye, it's my weaker arm. Only been to the gym 3 times since I joined last week, I just expected it to be sore after my first go, not my third. Cheers, though, I'm not really used to this working-out/gym malarkey.

Went to Asda after going to the gym and purchased 2 bottles of Strongbow and a bottle of cheap Ballieys and was surprised when it came to 4.98 or something for all three. Looked at the receipt when i got outside and only paid for the two bottles of Bow! Result!

Went to Asda after going to the gym and purchased 2 bottles of Strongbow and a bottle of cheap Ballieys and was surprised when it came to 4.98 or something for all three. Looked at the receipt when i got outside and only paid for the two bottles of Bow! Result!

Wouldn't the alarm have went off if it didn't scan the wine?

I checked my UCAS and it said that my entry to Dundee was changed to an Unconditional and that this was updated on the 31st July.

I never got an email to tell me or anything, so I wasted 6 days stressing over what my results were going to be when it didn't matter at all. :lol: