Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My mate has been seeing a really good looking girl for almost a month but was concerned that other than kissing, nothing at all sexual had happened. She went round to his tonight, wined and dined her and afterwards they were sitting on the sofa. At this point she admitted she is a devout Christian and doesn't want to have sex before marriage

Where did he meet her? Bible studies class?

My mate has been seeing a really good looking girl for almost a month but was concerned that other than kissing, nothing at all sexual had happened. She went round to his tonight, wined and dined her and afterwards they were sitting on the sofa. At this point she admitted she is a devout Christian and doesn't want to have sex before marriage

Apparently anal and blowjobs are all the rage with that set in the States.

Depending on his preference (and her willingness), that could've worked out quite well for both of them.

Nah, soggy & minging usually. Could've shoved some haggis in there instead.

Only if done badly. Frankly, you can stick practically anything in a chicken and it'll turn out OK.

Do any P&Bers have tales of things they put in chickens that resulted in something bad happening?

He released a statement confirming he'd shagged a girl from up his grans bit, you wouldn't know her.

Did his gran have a portal in her nether regions?

Do any of you have trouble breathing after drinking cider or whatever that has sulphites in it? I had some cider last night and cant seem to get a decent deep breath today. I often have trouble breathing but just wondered if it might get worse if im drinking sulphites.

No. I sometimes have trouble staying conscious, but I don't think that's anything to do with my breathing.

Trip to the doctor for you, laddie. Reckon you'll just be told to lay off the cider, which would result in a big Darth Vader NOOOO! gif it t'were me.

Apparently anal and blowjobs are all the rage with that set in the States.

Depending on his preference (and her willingness), that could've worked out quite well for both of them.

Apparently Italian priests when confronted by virgins worried about frustrating their fiances would whisper "Have you tried the Col de Tende?". Usually sorted things out.