Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm ordering a big f**k off pizza for dinner, cannot be arsed cooking. I'm sure I got a chicken out of the freezer last night when I came home, but it's no where to be found. Must have been more wrecked than I remember.

I'm ordering a big f**k off pizza for dinner, cannot be arsed cooking. I'm sure I got a chicken out of the freezer last night when I came home, but it's no where to be found. Must have been more wrecked than I remember.

You IRL last night

joey.jpg?t=1232055334

I've just ordered £24 worth of takeaway food as I'm a fucking hungover mess. I anticipate to eat about £3 worth of it.

OYF

What did you get?

Always happens with me too, order loads, fucking magic for a few minutes then you just canna be bothered with any of it. Usually get curries or pizzas now, can always reheat them.

I've never not finished a takeaway when I get them; usually absolutely starving when I order them.

Fried rice, salt and pepper chicken and a tub of curry sauce with chips, you can't whack it.