Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Canada helicopter sex chat heard by Winnipeg public.

Those listening say they heard pilots swearing and discussing oral sex.

Brandi Armstrong told CBC news that she had been sitting in her garden on Monday evening as the helicopter flew over and was shocked by the exchange.

"My jaw hit the ground; eyes bulged out," she said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33253979

Brandi hasn't given her husband a blow job for quite a while is my guess.

Nearly suffocated in my sleep on two separate occasions last night. It's not uncommon for me to stop breathing during my sleep. I'm normally awoken by myself taking a huge inhalation of air and then panting for a couple of minutes trying to calm down. Last night's episode was frighteningly different though. Rather than waking up and inhaling, I woke up and was just choking. I couldn't inhale, just kept exhaling. The fact that my nose was blocked and my throat was bone dry probably added to this situation. My body must have been really struggling as I'm convinced I even vomited slightly during it :yucky Nothing major, but I could taste it and certainly smelt it after I had caught my breath. I actually felt around in the pitch dark trying to feel if there was any on my bed :lol: Needless to say I eventually caught my breath and started breathing like hell. It was easily the worst episode I've had and I was pretty shaken by it. Thankfully my sub-concious kicked in at the right time! My throat hurt like a bitch after it as a result of me trying to cough and catch my breath. A couple of hours later it happened again but nowhere near as bad. After that one though I spent the rest of the night sleeping at an almost 90 degrees angle :lol: Knackered today though :(

Nearly suffocated in my sleep on two separate occasions last night. It's not uncommon for me to stop breathing during my sleep. I'm normally awoken by myself taking a huge inhalation of air and then panting for a couple of minutes trying to calm down. Last night's episode was frighteningly different though. Rather than waking up and inhaling, I woke up and was just choking. I couldn't inhale, just kept exhaling. The fact that my nose was blocked and my throat was bone dry probably added to this situation. My body must have been really struggling as I'm convinced I even vomited slightly during it :yucky Nothing major, but I could taste it and certainly smelt it after I had caught my breath. I actually felt around in the pitch dark trying to feel if there was any on my bed :lol: Needless to say I eventually caught my breath and started breathing like hell. It was easily the worst episode I've had and I was pretty shaken by it. Thankfully my sub-concious kicked in at the right time! My throat hurt like a bitch after it as a result of me trying to cough and catch my breath. A couple of hours later it happened again but nowhere near as bad. After that one though I spent the rest of the night sleeping at an almost 90 degrees angle :lol: Knackered today though :(

That's awful :( you must have got a fright. Hope you are ok

The old 'David Carradine' excuse.

I think I know why Minions are so popular.

They're deeply irritating, exceptionally stupid, hugely ignorant, emotionally retarded cretins who swarm about being nippy wee wastes of space and generally pissing everyone else off.

They are the general public, which is why so many identify with them.

I think I know why Minions are so popular.

They're deeply irritating, exceptionally stupid, hugely ignorant, emotionally retarded cretins who swarm about being nippy wee wastes of space and generally pissing everyone else off.

They are the general public, which is why so many identify with them.

Put down that mirror

Is that one of the ten pints one? Heard they're pretty good.

Haven't opened the spec yet, but I know they do up to a 24 pinter

Opened it last night, it's a 25 pint set up. Delighted. Will get it all prepared tonight I think and then leave it to brew for two or three weeks.

RIP.