Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The exact carbon copy thing happened to me on Saturday. Wallet must have fell out of my back pocket in the taxi and it's not been handed into the police station or anything.

Bank cards, student card, driving licence, £70, everything gone.

What irks me is that even if the driver took the money out of the wallet, surely they would return the wallet with all the cards and that since they aren't of any use to them?

Doesn't really matter anyway; cards are cancelled and new ones are on the way. You'd still think they'd do the decent thing though.

First time I've ever lost my wallet, it's an absolute sickener.

Probably the next fare in the cab that's kept it, not the driver.

I once spent part of an evening wandering around Baltimore singing Southampton songs.
Something about Matt Le Tiss taking the piss. I was fairly blootered, although I doubt that's a surprise.

Conversely I was chanting some incomplimentary nonsense about Bill Barr.

Probably the next fare in the cab that's kept it, not the driver.

Probably the driver, surely they check the seats after each fare. Taxi drivers are on the lowest rung of the social ladder and are almost always absolute BO ridden, manky scumbags.

I dropped my MacBook and the screen stopped working properly (it was like it was always at the lowest brightness setting, and there was nothing I could do to change that) so I've had it hooked up to my TV for the best part of a fortnight. I had made an appointment for 9:15 this morning but I couldn't be fucked going because I was in Amsterdam all weekend.

Just got home from work. It's working again. I don't understand.

I dropped my MacBook and the screen stopped working properly (it was like it was always at the lowest brightness setting, and there was nothing I could do to change that) so I've had it hooked up to my TV for the best part of a fortnight. I had made an appointment for 9:15 this morning but I couldn't be fucked going because I was in Amsterdam all weekend.

Jobs a good un.

Maybe you left the webcam on accidentally and a weekend with you away was enough to give the MacBook the will to live again.

Maybe you left the webcam on accidentally and a weekend with you away was enough to give the MacBook the will to live again.

Not only was the screen shut, but I'm incredibly handsome, so I would be very surprised if that was the case.

Taylor swift was in town, she's quite good at sorting out Apple.

It's haunted.

Same thing with this tablet, completely died. Left in a drawer until I was told to take it to a shop for repair.

Probably the driver, surely they check the seats after each fare. Taxi drivers are on the lowest rung of the social ladder and are almost always absolute BO ridden, manky scumbags.

You could be onto something here, I only know one taxi driver and he is exactly as you described.