Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I reckon she would be such a dirty that she would wipe your cock on the curtains afterwards.

Hopefully the surgeon who saves her life is fat and Scottish and they give her lots of blood transfusions from foreigners.

Its cheaper to fly to Dubai with Emirates and stay in the Crowne Plaza for a week than it is to fly to Mallorca with Ryanair/Jet2/easyJet and stay in a four star hotel for a week.

There's f**k all to do in Dubai there once you've seen the mall. Everything is overpriced to f**k as well.

It's like a super hot Greenock. No, that's unfair in Greenock you'll no get 4 years in jail for having a bevvy out the back and a firing some pork sausages on the barbecue.

Night in alone tonight so going to have a chicken Kiev and chips and a bottle of wine and few beers and masturbate at least twice , can't wait

To finish work

Does the thought of chicken Kiev and chips excite you that much? Hope you don't burn it like last time (your dinner I mean!)

There's f**k all to do in Dubai there once you've seen the mall. Everything is overpriced to f**k as well.

It's like a super hot Greenock. No, that's unfair in Greenock you'll no get 4 years in jail for having a bevvy out the back and a firing some pork sausages on the barbecue.

I looked at Abu Dhabi too which I preferred when I was there in January, the temperature was just right and we spent a bit of time on the Yas Island.

Does the thought of chicken Kiev and chips excite you that much? Hope you don't burn it like last time (your dinner I mean!)

I'm more worried about what he'll be stuffing the kievs with :green

Nah - most the time I get in from work about 45 mins before Mrs throbber and when I know I'm not going to get any action that night I rip the head off it straight away when i get in. As she won't be there til 9 I will be able to get two in at least. Also going to drink a bottle of red and have a few beers. I sometimes wonder why I am still with the Mrs when I enjoy alone time so much

She washes your socks.