Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Yet still infinitely more believable than anything you've ever posted :lol:

I don't really know (& don't care tbh) what 8Mile did to piss you off so much but boy it must have been good to still have you so fuckin enraged you have to quote all his posts with catty replies...

Careful, he's luring you in, next thing you know you'll be getting dragged from the boot of a car and bundled into a strange house and forced to install a kitchen.

Mind I've got beer though ;)

ETA I also have some fine single malt here....

***I might need my mains water supply moved slightly and stopcock replaced***

Edited by RoversMad

I've spoken all of 13 words today

I'm willing to bet at least twelve of them couldn't be repeated on a family-friendly football forum.

And the other one was 'philpy'.

How long should you stir-fry diced chicken? I thought that 20 minutes would be more than enough and began to eat it after it was lightly browned on the outside. Then I noticed a little pink line inside one of the pieces of chicken. I'm now feeling very paranoid and anxious.

How long should you stir-fry diced chicken? I thought that 20 minutes would be more than enough and began to eat it after it was lightly browned on the outside. Then I noticed a little pink line inside one of the pieces of chicken. I'm now feeling very paranoid and anxious.

20 minutes and it was still pink? What did you stir fry it over? A match?

Usually around 8-10mins for me (constant turning on med-high heat). Anything longer tends to make it stringy and chewy. Longer if you're cooking it in any sauces of course, but I prefer cooking the chicken first before adding to a sauce to simmer in.

The little pink line is probably a vein.

Smart price chicken? :P

Edited by AberdeenBud

20 minutes and it was still pink? What did you stir fry it over? A match?

It was a tiny little pink line. I think I maybe suffer from anxiety or something, so I possibly imagined it. But, at this moment in time, I'm panicking about it. I'm in a hot sweat. I don't want food poisoning again. I cooked it for 20 minutes on a pretty powerful hob.

Diced chicken stir-fried for twenty minutes would be as cooked as it's possible to get. Ten minutes would be fine, assuming it's cooked through before anything else is added. AB's right, the pink line is a vein. If you're getting food poisoning, it's nothing to do with how well cooked it was.

Hmm.. Thanks for the words of wisdom. Maybe I won't get food poisoning and die.

Will keep you guys updated, unless I genuinely do die.

Idle bugger.