Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

George square , up near Edinburgh uni. There is one on inverleith as well but you need to pay to get in, think that has a few celebrity chefs at it though

That's where the Assembly tent has been set up. It'll just be the food court. They charge you about £8 a burger there.

Made my girlfriend a three course meal last night, then spent the rest of the night watching what she wanted seeing as it was her birthday.

This morning ive slept until 10, and shes apparently tried to wake me as she wants to go into town and shop but ive refused to get up in my half asleep state. So now im the worst person in the world who doesnt deserve spoken too.

Its in moments like this i understand the phrase "bitches be crazy"

So you're going as well?

Nah, I'll be having beer and burgers / (link) sausages all afternoon and evening. A friend's family always put on an ace 'last weekend of July' BBQ so that's my plan for the day. :)

This morning ive slept until 10, and shes apparently tried to wake me as she wants to go into town and shop but ive refused to get up in my half asleep state. So now im the worst person in the world who doesnt deserve spoken too.

I treated myself to a bit of study in a real ale pub yesterday, and got a text from the other half saying "I'm also in town, in bar X having drinks with Y & Z, come join us!". Turned up 5 mins later to find her finishing her cocktail, saying "I need to go to New Look to return something before heading home, want to come with me?". I was not amused.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Made my girlfriend a three course meal last night, then spent the rest of the night watching what she wanted seeing as it was her birthday.

Did you get the dick into her though?

Try it out, it's a good laugh. But make sure you take your student loan with you.

Aye I may As well it's a decent enough day. If it's too expensive won't have that much to eat just fancy a wee nosey, excited for the fringe to start so I can go balls out for it

Is this the same bird you've moaned about in the past? Get her to f**k, what's that all about?

To be fair, this is unacceptable behaviour. My bird did this once after she got blootered the night before. Refused to get up to do something with our day. It was our only day off of the week so I wasn't pleased. Despite the fact she sat up, looked at me and spoke to me she said she didn't remember doing it. Absolutely mental behaviour.

To be fair, this is unacceptable behaviour. My bird did this once after she got blootered the night before. Refused to get up to do something with our day. It was our only day off of the week so I wasn't pleased.

My other half has only recently learned that "well, I need to go to the shops for a few things" is not an acceptable answer to "want do you want to do this weekend?".

If we lived in the arse end of Meikle Wartle then perhaps I'd be more understanding, but we don't. We live and work in Aberdeen where things like late night midweek shopping exist for a reason.

It stuns me that folk say "I can't go away for the weekend because I need a catch up with X for an hour on Sunday", X usually being someone without family commitments who's free almost every single evening after work. Then they usually whinge that they're bored for the remaining weekend time. Grinds my gears.