Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My boxing club has a big show on Saturday night. They couldn't find an opponent for one of the middleweights so I just agreed to fight. Need to cram 8 weeks of training into the next three days. I didn't even request a new caravan for my ma' and I've not sparred for about seven months. Not sure how I'll cope without booze or pizza for so long.

My boxing club has a big show on Saturday night. They couldn't find an opponent for one of the middleweights so I just agreed to fight. Need to cram 8 weeks of training into the next three days. I didn't even request a new caravan for my ma' and I've not sparred for about seven months. Not sure how I'll cope without booze or pizza for so long.

Stream?

You are fucked.

Good night sweet prince

I hope you've sold advertising on the soles of your boots.

I would if I could find the bloody things!

Meant to be going to dentist on Friday to fix a tooth that exploded when sparring for my last tear up. Might put off seeing the lion killer until next week.

I'm hoping the other boy slips on my blood and does himself some damage.

Excellent plan. There's also the chance that he might hurt his hands on your face.

Meant to be going to dentist on Friday to fix a tooth that exploded when sparring for my last tear up. Might put off seeing the lion killer until next week.

Ask him for the really good painkillers and you'll be set for Saturday night.

You'll be an absolute hero on here if you win the damned thing now :lol:

I get a reoccurring dream that in taking a shit on a chair with a built in toilet in it (like the one homer made in the Simpsons) and there are all sorts of people around me aware that I'm doing it. The worst part is obviously the wiping and that often turns out messy and a lot of people are disturbed in the dream and put off me and there are always nice women there to see it going on. Last night I dreamt I was doing it on a bus of all places to have a built in toilet! Wake up in a cold sweat afterwards and happy it was just a dream but I think it represents some kind of insecurity

I get a reoccurring dream that in taking a shit on a chair with a built in toilet in it (like the one homer made in the Simpsons) and there are all sorts of people around me aware that I'm doing it. The worst part is obviously the wiping and that often turns out messy and a lot of people are disturbed in the dream and put off me and there are always nice women there to see it going on. Last night I dreamt I was doing it on a bus of all places to have a built in toilet! Wake up in a cold sweat afterwards and happy it was just a dream but I think it represents some kind of insecurity

Sounds like you've probably crapped in your laundry basket during the night

Moaning faced tarts. Can't a man take a public crap in peace? :P

The wife has a commode in the house that she hates having to use; you're welcome to borrow it and take a trip down to Princes Street if you'd like to make your dreams come true?