Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Bought a sausage supper for the Big Issue seller outside Central Station. I asked him if he would be offended if I gave them to him, and he said no, but I did feel like a sanctimonious p***k all the same.

I just thought selling the Big Issue outside a chip shop at tea time must be really shit. he might choose to sell there (or perhaps not - I'm unsure how that works) and perhaps that's when folk might have change etc, but still; anyone can end up in his position and felt like he would be better having his dinner bought for him (even if it's from the Blue Lagoon).

Bought a sausage supper for the Big Issue seller outside Central Station. I asked him if he would be offended if I gave them to him, and he said no, but I did feel like a sanctimonious p***k all the same.

I just thought selling the Big Issue outside a chip shop at tea time must be really shit. he might choose to sell there (or perhaps not - I'm unsure how that works) and perhaps that's when folk might have change etc, but still; anyone can end up in his position and felt like he would be better having his dinner bought for him (even if it's from the Blue Lagoon).

Was it that beardy c**t... he's got an irritating voice.

We must follow the same route. Why didn't you give anything to the wee skinny beggar on the 7.00am shift. That wee blurt has got a fan club.

The Blue Lagoon isn't open at 7am.

The wee guy sits just outside it. Him and his pals do shifts. He actually disappeared for a fortnight last month. No do doubt to Magaluf.

I occasionally venture out the station if I have a 20 minute gap between trains which happens on the way home.

I normally get the Lanark train. Perhaps you are that tall, dark handsome man that sits opposite me? I will write you a message in the Metro's 'Rush Hour Crush'

Edited by Addie

I occasionally venture out the station if I have a 20 minute gap between trains which happens on the way home.

I normally get the Lanark train. Perhaps you are that tall, dark handsome man that sits opposite me? I will write you a message in the Metro's 'Rush Hour Crush'

Unfortunately not. I cut down from Queen Street and skirt the Central smoke/beggar experience on my way to Her Majesty's palace on the Clyde.

Unfortunately not. I cut down from Queen Street and skirt the Central smoke/beggar experience on my way to Her Majesty's palace on the Clyde.

I hope you buy the good man himself a roll in the morning.

Decided to gel my hair to the other side today and have since realised it looks better. Only taken me years to figure this out.

Then again I'm not one to really care about my hair since it usually looks good anyway!! Not to sound big headed or anything. Just thought you'd all like to know.

Decided to gel my hair to the other side today and have since realised it looks better. Only taken me years to figure this out.

Then again I'm not one to really care about my hair since it usually looks good anyway!! Not to sound big headed or anything. Just thought you'd all like to know.

You don't happen to sit opposite me on the Lanark train by any chance?

Everybody else has seen the better option for years, no longer do because Widge now prefers seeing the same in the mirror.

Went for a nice cycle yesterday morning and went on the Renfrew Ferry for the first time. A curious novelty.

I live five minutes away from the Yoker side of things. I rarely ever use it but have always found it really cool that it's there, and the easiest point to cross the river. Might go on it tomorrow just because I can.