Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

New washing powder?

Maybe also with the weather, dermatitis can start at any age & usually comes/hits during cold spells.

Ok just checked, you're from Dundee. Probably need a wash :P

:lol: I wash regularly (honest) and haven't changed washing up powder. It might be the change in temperature, right enough. Usually this time every year I end up with some skin complaint.

Anyway, I hope you can't find matching socks next time immigration come looking for you.

:lol: I wash regularly (honest) and haven't changed washing up powder. It might be the change in temperature, right enough. Usually this time every year I end up with some skin complaint.

Anyway, I hope you can't find matching socks next time immigration come looking for you.

f**k I was trying to help.

I got the same here, with the intchy stuff. . Check oot the the doctor 8)

Sick of seeing these fucking Buzzfeed articles all over Facebook and Twitter. '21 reasons you know you're living with your best friend' and other similar chronic uni patter.

One I came across the other day was '15 phrases all diehard football fans hate to see.' The entire thing was just phrases like "second season syndrome." Utter, utter garbage.

Having a drink in all of Arbroaths 29 pubs today. Proper pub crawl. Handful of mates out, making the most of it as everybody is away to Faro. Should be very dece and should end up reasonably drunk.

Drown sorrows from last night.

That sounds pretty good. What's Arbroath like now for the Marines being arseholes? Still quite bad?

That sounds pretty good. What's Arbroath like now for the Marines being arseholes? Still quite bad?

Yeah. Always been like that though you just get used to it. I've had a head butt off them not to long ago so I should hopefully make it through the next few months ok. :P

And should be decent. Couple of them a wee bit out the way which will be a pain in the arse but once they're done its plain sailing from there. Just be a nip or 2 a pub so hopefully no casualties.

Yeah. Always been like that though you just get used to it. I've had a head butt off them not to long ago so I should hopefully make it through the next few months ok. :P

And should be decent. Couple of them a wee bit out the way which will be a pain in the arse but once they're done its plain sailing from there. Just be a nip or 2 a pub so hopefully no casualties.

A half or two and no casualties in 29 pubs? :huh:

The Glasgow SubCrawl makes grown men weep and that's only 15 pubs (16 if you close the circle).

A half or two and no casualties in 29 pubs? :huh:

The Glasgow SubCrawl makes grown men weep and that's only 15 pubs (16 if you close the circle).

Known people that have done it before, will be my first attempt though. I'll manage.

Probably just better off getting the one nip though mind you. ;)

I'm not even sure I could drink 15 pints, whilst not a full blown lightweight, the thought of that many makes me feel ill. Is a wee vodka, lemonade and line an acceptable substitute after about number 8? Cause of that's the case, 29 pubs would be easy enough!!