Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The gorilla on the dairy milk advert was better at playing the drums too.

Took me a minute to realise it wasn't Phil himself.

It was the gorilla's luxuriant head of hair that gave the game away.

The uni coffee is about 1.30 and a big coffee at starbucks is 2.90! don't even have any coffee in the flat coz I'm trying to cut back on it but now that i have am in this situation i have realised just how much i love coffee. Life is cruel

How much is a hot water? Take the rest of the stuff and get a cup of hot water and a spoon.

Haha! Well played!

I have a kettle in the office. The canteen has one of those wall mounted 'hydro-boil' things, which is what I meant.

Aye, I know what you mean. The girls in the office use it for their pots of porridge in the morning*

* let the euphemisms commence.

I was camping with a few pals when we were about 15. Spunked all our cash on booze and after a couple of days hunger kicked in. We found some cup a soups but had no hot water. Went into the toilets in a campsite and made them with the lukewarm hot water from the taps in the sinks.

Coffee is a huge scam and it still amazes me how obsessed folk are with it (and tea). Both are shit. In fact all hot drinks are shit. In fact all drinks should be chilled.

Anyway, the reason Australians speak like they do is because they were shitfaced all the time;

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/australian-accent-is-a-product-of-early-settlers-heavy-drinking-claims-academic/ar-BBmwhAj?ocid=mailsignoutmd

Coffee is a huge scam and it still amazes me how obsessed folk are with it (and tea). Both are shit. In fact all hot drinks are shit. In fact all drinks should be chilled.

Anyway, the reason Australians speak like they do is because they were shitfaced all the time;

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/australian-accent-is-a-product-of-early-settlers-heavy-drinking-claims-academic/ar-BBmwhAj?ocid=mailsignoutmd

What about iced tea or coffee? (I think they are horrible.)

A survey earlier this year revealed it to be the fourth “most attractive” accent, coming behind British, American and Irish.

The f**k is a "British" accent?